XIII | TAEHYUNG

THE DAY OF THE MURDER—

TAEHYUNG

I was getting irritated as Jin avoided me during practice. I know in a way that I had hurt Jin's feelings, however he was also hurting the people around him.

When Namjoon went to Jin I was surprised Jin didn't scream at him, as lately everything seemed to put him off. Instead he calmly smiled and began to talk to him.

Namjoon was an a mysterious person, he never talked much about his personal life; would always run off after practice without a word. It made me wonder what on earth he does that forces him to scurry off. He would prefer talking about others rather than himself, however when it came to school...oh boy. He wasn't the typically basketball player having a higher IQ than the rest of the team, Namjoon excelled his study's passing every class as well as receiving multiple awards.
Perhaps that was what made a good leader as he be would always be the one to come up with amazing plans and strategies that would help us win the game.

Though I'm not surprised Namjoon went up to Jin, it didn't change my opinion on the matter. I don't agree with his actions as I believe it should be the person's responsibility to face their problems by themselves. Jin interfering was only creating more issues.

"Taehyung." A voice broke me out of my thoughts. I lift up my head and turn to the voice—it was Hoseok. He gave me a small smile and held out his hand for me to take. I raise my eyebrow in confusion. "What are you going to sit on the ground all day?"

I sigh and take his hand; thank him, "What's up with you and Jin?"

"I told him that the whole 'gossiping thing' wasn't a good idea—that he'll only cause trouble. He didn't like me disagreeing with him..." I glance at the ground. "Am I wrong though? Won't he cause more shit? Hell he was going to write about the basketball team!"

"Why would he do that?" Yoongi scoffs throwing Jin a small glare, "I trusted him."

"Are you surprised though." Jungkook mumbles as he lays on the floor.

"Jungkook." I snap glaring in his direction.

He looks at me from the ground and shrugs, "You don't know everything about him and what he's hiding." A bitter look flashed across his face, before he could the gym doors open loudly and stopping echos through the room.

"How could you!" Everyone goes silent as we turn to see Jimin storm into the gym, his eyes red from irritation. His fists clench as he walks quickly towards him. A few of the others quickly run up to Jimin to hold him back grabbing his shirt and arms. "Why did you tell her I cheated on her!? You know damn well that I didn't!"

Tears begin to flow out from his eyes as he stares at Jin with so much hatred, "I hate you so damn much, you ruined the one thing that brought me so much joy for what? For your own selfish desires? I knew you were never okay-"

"Enough Jimin." Namjoon says glancing at Jin who simply stares at Jimin with a blank expression.

Jimin hastily wipes his tears and glares at Jin one last time before rushing out of the gym yelling out, "I quit!"

It was in that moment everybody knew things would get worse and all we could stand back and watch as our lives fall apart. What was worse is that Jin felt no pity nor did he regretted his actions.

Seokjin why?
-