XV | HOSEOK

BEFORE THE MURDER—

HOSEOK

I sighed as I walk inside the gym, basketball till 5:30 then off to study. Damn why is school so difficult?

A small pout forms my lips as I enter the gym. The bright gym lights blind my eyes, I bring up my arm to block the lights.

I look around the gym and only see Jin; Yoongi practicing, "What happened to the others?"

Yoongi stops dribbling the ball and turns to me, "Namjoon left again, Taehyung had something to do, Jungkook is doing god knows what..."

Awkwardness begins to fill the air as Yoongi forgets to mention, more so avoids bringing up Jimin in order to not trigger another fight. Jin seems to not mind and continues to shoot towards the basket. I become irked at his nonchalant attitude and roll my eyes. Instead of commenting about it if I choose to begin practice.

TIMESKIP

After an hour or so practice was over, I walked towards Yoongi, "Let's go?"

He nods and waves over Jin, I look confuse at the two, "what?"

Yoongi's eyes widen and he smacks his forehead with a small smile, " I forgot to tell you Jin is joining us."

Jin then turns to me with a small smile, "if it's not a bother of course."

I give him an uncomfortable smile, "of course not let's go."

After arriving at the library Jin and Yoongi sit beside each other while I sit across from Jin. Yoongi excuses himself to go to the restroom, Jin and I sit in silence waiting for Yoongi to come back.

Jin suddenly speaks up, "Hey hoseok how does it feel to be the reason that your friend will never complete his goals and aspirations ?"

My body tenses up and I look up from my book, "what on earth are you talking about?"

He places his book on the table and leans on his hand staring directly at me, "You don't understand? How does it feel to be the one who landed your friend in the hospital?"

"Why you!" Before I could grab his collar, the librarian shushes us giving us a glare.

Jin stares back with a simple smirk on his face, "why are you hiding such a big secret Hoseok?"

My hands shake as tears begin to form in my eyes, I quickly grab and shove everything into my bag before quickly walking away from the table.

At the same time Yoongi begins to walk out from the restroom his eyes widen at my appearance, "Hoseok-"

"I'm sorry family emergency." I quickly mutter out before walking away leaving them behind.

-

\/\/H4+ D1D Y0U D0
HoSEoK
?