XX | JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

Confronting someone will always be one of the scariest things in the world, especially when it's someone older than you. I don't know what gave me the confidence to confront Jin about the whole situation, but I guess I'll take it and run with it.

I quickly shuffle my feet down the hallway towards Jin's locker, in the far distance I see him open his locker; reach in to grab a textbook. Quickly I lean on the lockers and turn to him as he shuts the locker, "Jin, fancy seeing you here!"

He gives me a confused look, "I'm at my locker Jungkook."

I nervously laugh, "right right." The tension begins to build up between the two of us, Jin looks between the clock hanging on the wall and back to me.

"Look Jungkook, I really have to go-"

"Why?"

He looks taken aback at my response, "why what?"

"Why are you doing this." This time I look him in the eyes, I begin to feel tears form in my eyes. I try to hold them back as a wave of nausea begins to hit.

He narrows his eyes anger begins to flare in them he looks me dead straight in the eye, "You of all people shouldn't be questioning about my motives when you've done far worse Jungkook."

My jaw drops at his statement, " Jin your beginning to sound unreasonable, why now? Why ruin a bunch of peoples lives-"

Jin let's put a loud laugh, he wipes imaginary tears from his face as he looks back at me, "Me? I'm ruining lives. Need I remind you Jungkook you were the one to cyber bullied the shit out of someone. Or did your parents pay that to have that erased from your memory like they did to the investigators."

Rage begins to flow inside of me, I look down and grasp the sleeves of my sweater in anger. I could feel his eyes stare down at me as I pathetically stand there in silence.

"That's what I thought." He snaps, and ruffly slams his shoulder into mine as he walks past me.

"So much for the boost of confidence." I silently mumble to myself.

A/N
_____

I would prefer not receiving comments like these (they feel like a slap in the face and quite frankly disrespectful lmao) :

To be completely honest I'm quite disappointed in how this turned out I feel like it could've been better. So sorry. I've lowkey given up ngl.
X