XXII | JUNGKOOK

"JIMIN?" I yell out knocking on his front door, no answer, "JIMIN, IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR IM GONNA OPEN IT MYSELF- actually i should've done that earlier." I hum to myself as i pull out the key which was hidden under the doormat.

Opening the door, I take off my shoes and head upstairs. I slowly glance around the house, it was quiet awfully quiet. As I approach Jimins bedroom I see the door is creaked open, as i peak inside my eyes widen and I almost fell back surprised. There was jimin standing with his back towards me holding up a gun, he lifts it up before putting it back down again.

My heart begins to race and I quietly make my way downstairs, what was he doing with that weapon. The room began to swirl and my hands began to shake. I ran over to the kitchen counter gripping the sides in order to keep my balance.

"Jungkook..?" My breath hitches I slowly turn around with a smile.

"jimin! what's up?"

"You alright your looking a little pale. Do you need medicine?" He says worried as he runs to the cabinet.

"no!" I yell out, he turns around surprised, "I-I mean no thanks."

Jimin sighs before patting my back, "If you say so bud." He suddenly stops walking, "jungkook."

My throat begins to clam up again, please don't tell me- "what's up?"

"howd you get in?"

I walk over to him and shove my shoulder into his jokingly, "What kind of friend am i if i don't have access to your house anytime i want."

Jimin gives me a weird look, "Don't say it like that"

Little did I and everyone else know, that the gun had suddenly disappeared after the incident.

• • •