Credence Barebone

Genre: Fluff

Will contain: light cuddling, pet names..ect...

Word count; 652

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment + vote!
______________________________________

Unlocking the door to your apartment, you look behind you to see Credence hesitating.
"It's okay dear, come on in."
You're warm smile pulls him to enter.
"Make yourself at home," you take off your shoes and jacket, "I'll be right back okay?"
Credence nods and sits on the couch, unsure of what to do.

You quietly walk back into the room, startling Credence. He blushes, taking in you're clothing change. You wore a white nightgown with a lace neckline.
Looking down, you realize you're attire isn't too appropriate.

"I can go back and change if this is too much for you?" Credence's eyes widen, "N-no, its f-fine." Secretly he loved it, he thought that you looked like a wonderful angel, ones he had only seen in his dreams.

He looks down at his clothes, wet and dirty. You notice his discomfort, "Would you like a change of clothes?" You giggle lightly, he nods.
You quickly rummage through a bag of clothes you're brother had left the last time he visited, and pick out some clothes for him.

You return to the room and hand Credence the clothing, leading him to the bathroom to go get changed.
"I'm going to go make some hot cocoa, would you like some Credence?" His knees grew weak, he loved the way you say his name. "Yes, p-please.."

You smile and go to the kitchen. The kettle lets out a high pitched squeal, you turn off the burner and pour the hot water into two cocoa filled mugs.

Credence walks out of the bathroom and into the kitchen slowly, "W-where do you w-want me to put t-these..?" You gasp, he looked adorable. You're brothers clothes were a little bit big on him. He looked almost like a lost puppy.

You take the clothes out of his hands and place them on the table, "I'll wash them, don't worry." You poked his nose, you didn't get to see the flustered look on his face before you turned around to grab the hot cocoa.

"Follow me."
You lead him to your bedroom, and place the two mugs on the side table.
He gaped at your large bedroom, there was a huge bed in the middle and a couch off to the side.

"You can sit down sweetheart." You smile at him. He sits down awkwardly on the bed a good 4 feet away from you. You get up and hand one of the mugs to him. "Drink up, but be careful its hot."

You watch as he gleefully drinks the hot cocoa, it wasn't too sweet but sweet enough. He set the cup down on the opposite side table, seemingly full.

You grab some pillows and blankets off of you bed and bring them to the couch, preparing a sleeping space. Credence gets up and walks toward the couch. "Oh no, honey you can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." You giggle and push him lightly towards the bed. "N-no I couldn't."

Before you could argue he has already made himself comfortable on the couch. You shake your head slightly and turn the light off. Making youself comfortable in the bed, you soon drift to sleep.

-2:37am

You feel yourself being shaken awake. You're eyes flutter open to see Credence. "Hey Creed, is everything okay?"

"I-i can't sleep..." You slowly put you're hand on his cheek, your thumb carresing his face. You move to the side a bit, notioning for him to lay next to you.
You hesitantly put your arms around him, he snuggles into your imbrace.

Whispering sweet nothings to him and lightly running your fingers through his soft hair, he falls asleep. You lay your head on top of his and drift to sleep yourself.