What's been going on.

Happy New Year!! 

I've been pretty busy lately and I think you guys deserve an explanation as to why.

-

This past year has been the best and worst year in so many ways;

I was at my lowest point, and was rebuilding myself little by little. Then my mother, the only family I had left other than my sister, passed away. I was lost and broken, and my sister lifted me up and showed me that the world was more than what I was raised to see. 

I started a practically new life.

 I moved to a new town and exchanged schools, got into a broken relationship (I ended it), got into another relationship and fell in love for the first time.

All the while battling with this monster on my shoulder.

I guess i've been focusing on myself and my future, if i'm being honest, I feel like i've grown out of this book.

As an avid fanfiction reader and reader in general, I know how frustrating it can be when you find a decent book, (is my book decent?) with good grammar and the writer stops writing. 

It genuinely pains me to finish off this book, but all good things come to an end.

We can celebrate the 3 year anniversary though! I can't believe it's been so long, it felt so SHORT!

-

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and chat for a bit. I may not stop writing though, but we'll see!

-Lid <3333