Ezra Miller

Sorry I haven't been updating, midterms were this past week :/ (requested by no one)
Also im working on two requests at the moment! So be on the look out 💞

Genre; angst

Will contain: Swearing, death, Ect.,

Word count: 670
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My mind goes blank. Jealousy fills my veins. I'm surrounded by beautiful and experienced people. It hurts. I feels worthless, like all of the years I've practiced, cried and tried mean nothing.

Why do I try? Why does I practice day after day when I will never be as good as her. She's on the highest bar while I'm so inexperienced that I doesn't even have a place on the bar.

Tears brim the edges of my eyes. Threatening to spill over like a full cup of tea. (Spill the tea) Why do I feel so jealous?

People will tell me worthless words like, "you are just as good as her" just to say them so I will stop being so emotional. I try oh so hard to be like them but I'll never be.

Whenever I act alongside Ezra I feel like I'm not welcomed. The girls on set glare at me whenever I'm near him.

People will comment on all of social media saying the I'm not worth it, and that they should replace me with someone better. Someone like Gal Gadot (sorry all Gal fans :-:).

He's always so happy around her. She is always first for him. If I try to talk to him at home he will push me away, while he texts/calls Gal. It's hard to love someone when they obviously don't feel the same.

"If you love Gal, why would you date me?" His fists clench, "What do you mean (y/n)?" A hint of annoyance laced in his voice. You've gotten used to it.

"You care about her more than me. You call her every day, you text her when I'm sitting next to you! You come to her when she needs you but not me. Why?"

Silent tears fall down your cheeks.

"Can't you see that I need you here? I love you so much, it's so hard to live up to your expectations..." You manage to croak out.

"See? It's things like this that make me hate you. You're so annoying, I can't stand it! Atleast Gal doesn't bother me with her feelings."

You stand up abruptly. Turning away from him to grab your bag, packing your things into it.

"What the fuck are you doing (y/n)." He grabs the bag out of your hands and pushes you back. Sending you stumbling backwards.

"We are done. Don't bother me with you're bullshit and just let me leave."

You run out of the room panting, turning the door knob to the front door and rushing into the street.

Your feet slam against the pavement one by one, non stop, until you reach a cliff. Looking down, you see families swimming and having fun. Another tear runs down your face as you spot a couple walking alongside the beach, holding a small child.

A sob makes its way into your throat and out your mouth. Faint yells of your name cause you to turn around. You see ezra running up the street, Gal and a couple other people following behind him.

You take another look at the edge of the cliff, preparing yourself.

"(Y/n)! Don't do it!" Gal's voice rings through your head. You take a couple steps backwards. The civilians on the beach start to notice the situation taking place.

Ezra starts getting closer and closer.
"Too late." You whisper, as you fall. His hand lightly grasps a small part of your blouse- but not enough to pull you back up.

The fall seems like forever. A short series of gasps and yells that you couldn't make out to be words were filling your ears. Ezra, Gal and the others watched in shock as you landed on the rocks below.

Splat.

All was silent.