Kevin Khatchadourian

Here is the long-waited kevin update!! I'm so sorry its not the best.

Part 2?

Genre: angst

Warnings: language, sADnEsS

Word count: 528
______________________________________

The two of you were in chemistry class, playing footsie underneath the table. You, being the independent and competitive woman you are, were really into it.

His old sneakers- and by old I mean old, like too tight for him, with little holes all over them because of his growing feet- pushing against your own.

You let out a chuckle, he then turned around abruptly and pushed your feet away with force. An angry look on his face.

He raises his hand, leaving you in shock,
'...what just happened?' you thought.

You were too distracted with your own thoughts that you didn't hear what he had asked the teacher.

Kevin stood up, packed his things into his bag and stormed out of the room leaving you behind with a confused expression.

The class bell rang, pulling you out of your thoughts. Slowly, you packed your things and fast-walked to your locker,
'Maybe he is just waiting for me there..'

Once your locker was in view, your face dropped in disappointment. He wasn't there, he wasn't waiting for you like he always does.

You stopped in your tracks, a bit distraught, then made your way to the girls restroom. You walk in, the door shutting behind you lightly. You could hear shuffling in one of the stalls,
'Its probably just some girl changing.'

Turning the tap on, you cupped your hands below the water. The cool sensation calming your senses as you splashed it on your face.

The shuffling stopped, you lay your hands on the edges of the sink, and turn your head to the stall.

Your eyes widen, and tears start to fill your eyes to the brim. A pair of old sneakers next to some heels. Tears threatened to spill, you grabbed your bag off of the floor and back out of the stall.

As you were almost close to the door, the stall swung open and out came a messy haired Kevin. His lipstick covered face wore a large smirk. His eyes a dangerous dark brown.

The girl walked out behind him, runing her hands up and down his shoulders, eyeing you as she kissed his cheek.

He shook her off of him as he made his way towards you.You turned around and ran out of the bathroom. Down the school's corridor and out onto campus. You sprinted to your car, unlocked it and then sat down.

The tears made their way down the creases of your face. You knew you couldn't drive home, your vision too blurry to see anything. Including the body running towards your car.

You wiped your eyes to see Kevin banging on your window. You quickly locked all of the doors.
'I guess I'm driving anyways.' you thought as you start the car, and back out of the parking lot.

Leaving behind an angry Kevin in the middle of the lot.
______________________________________

Hey im sorry this is a really bad chapter uhg.. I promise the next one will be better 😖😭

-Lid💕