Kevin Khatchadourian

A request by calumonmymind
Thank you for requesting love💕

Genre: angst and fluff

Word count; 345
______________________________________

M/f = male friend
Y/n= your name
______________________________________

You walk into biology, making your way towards Kevin, but your friend m/f turns you to sit next to him.

Before you can object he pulls you into a warm hug. Hugging back, you giggle, "Hey! What was that for?" He pulls away, grimacing.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Kevin glaring at you.
M/f notices this and turns your attention back to him,
"Did you forget?" You furrow your eyebrows, 'Did we make plans or something....?' you slightly nod your head, feeling ashamed of yourself.

"God y/n, when will you remember anything I tell you?"
"I'm sorry..." He puts his hand over yours, "It's okay I'm just joking around."

The teachers clears his throat, turning our attention to him. "Is everybody sitting next to their given partners?"
Turning to m/f, you mouth the word, 'ohhhh.'

"Yeahhhh" He whispers.

-after class-

Y/n's P.O.V;
You finished picking up your things and turn around to see that Kevin had already left. Disappointment written all over your face, you walk to your locker.

'Biology is the only class we have together...' you let out a low sigh, 'we never see eachother anymore...he'll probably break up with me soon..'

Tears fill the brim of your eyes. You run to the bathroom, on the brink of a breakdown. You barely reached the bathroom before you heard a faint yell of your name.

You turn back to see m/f with a surprised look on his face. He runs to you, arms wide open. Falling into his imbrace you let your emotions take over and begin to bawl your eyes out.

______________________________________
(A/N)
I have absolutely no inspiration rn, and I didn't want the fic to turn out bad so im making a part two, which will be comming up very soon i promise!~ I'm really sorry this one is so short..
-lid💕