Fan made skylanders 3

Another original magic skylander. Meet Patch, a soft elven plushie, with a sharp fighting style. Patch is a living plushie doll who was created by a lonely old sorceress who longed desperately for a daughter. Patch turned out to be all she had hoped for, and more, because all of her love went into making her. Unfortunately, an evil group of sorcerers soon caught word of her work, and captured her in hopes of learning her secrets so they could make an unstoppable army. Not wanting to be defenseless, Patch gathered as many sewing pins, and as much string as she could carry and went on a dangerous mission to save her mother. This mission resulted in the evil group completely taken out and tangled together by string. Seeing how strong her daughter had become, her mother decided to introduce her to master Eon, who encouraged her to sign up as a skylander cadet. The rest is history.

Patch is best friends with Whirlwind, Sonic boom, and Wind-up. She's actually quite tall for a plush doll, but was still picked on at first. She soon had the satisfaction of proving the other skylanders picking on her wrong, as she ended up winning a battle competition in first place later that week.

 She soon had the satisfaction of proving the other skylanders picking on her wrong, as she ended up winning a battle competition in first place later that week

Patch's moveset.

Attack 1: Pin slash: Slash at enemies with your sewing pins

Attack 2: Pin trap: lay down a string and needle trap that damages and stuns enemies.
Attack 3: Pin cushion: Release a pin cushion that rolls around and harms foes.

Fun fact: Patch actually went through alot of design changes. Her first design being a fox plushie wielding a yo-yo weapon.

Her name also was changed twice, starting with "Dolly", then "Stitches", before settling with "Patch."