Mixed up head cannons

Some are official, some are not.

Cut Man is extremely terrible at rock paper scissors.

Sonic is actually more chill than he looks. When he isn't exploring around the world, he does have a house he lives in somewhere on South island. He's usually gone at least one week a month exploring.

Bass soon becomes a "good guy" himself, but mostly in the sense he's mad at Dr Wily for lying to him all the time.

No one knows why or how, but Wily is truly an evil heartless person. He's also a terrible father figure, especially since he'll take the feelings and emotions he gives his own Robot Masters for granted. He much prefers stealing and mind controlling other robots anyway. For this reason all of his Robot Masters took the offer to leave him, even if they were in heavy denial and needed convincing first.

Tails is always tinkering away in his workshop all the time. Sonic and Amy are always dragging him out in hopes of getting him a girlfriend someday.

Amy isn't as crazy for Sonic as she appears, but still won't hesitate to let him know she has feelings for him. Sonic feels the same way and actually enjoys her company, but is too nervous to ask her out on a proper date.

(The shipping has changed)
Bass doesn't realize that Splash Woman is madly in love with him. Bubble Man is slightly jealous, but knows he and Splash Woman used to date anyway, it didn't work out but they're still friends.

A lot of the younger Robot Masters have a crush on Roll.

Blizzard Man always invites the other ice Robot Masters to a game of poker every week.

Despite being an all around hero, Mega Man doesn't really have a girlfriend yet. He's not really looking for anyone at the moment, but always has a feeling he'll meet his soul mate one day.

Life far beyond earth had been discovered long before Robot Masters were built, it just took a long time to get technology advanced enough to travel around to other solar systems and planets. Mega Man secretly hopes to live out there some day, but only when he feels Earth doesn't need him anymore.

Knuckles and Rouge finally found a way to stop fighting over the Master emerald. Rouge and Knuckles simply pool their treasure together and have a shared custody of it. Rogue gets to keep it with the rest of her gems, and it doesn't leave Knuckles or the Angel island. It's a win-win.

The reason we don't really see Big the cat too often anymore is because he moved in with Vanilla and Cream the rabbit. Cream treats the gentle giant like her big brother. Big openly helps around the house, but still goes fishing with Froggy when he has the chance.