A new OC

Name: Sy-fight
Gender: Male
Species: same as Star strike
Element: Light

Story:As everyone knows, Star strike was accidentally teleported to Skylands when Kaos sneezed during one of his spells, of course something like that can't just happen unnoticed

Story:
As everyone knows, Star strike was accidentally teleported to Skylands when Kaos sneezed during one of his spells, of course something like that can't just happen unnoticed. When his best friend disappeared and everyone else gave up, Sy-fight took matters into his own hands. By crafting a special suit using the best technology he could find, he began portal jumping from world to world to find her. He's had plenty of adventures, and gained lots of battle experience, so it's no surprise that he was able to take down Count Money-bone and some of his goons when he just so happened to randomly appear in the middle of one of his schemes. After defeating the Count and freeing those imprisoned, he continued his search within the vast infinite reaches of Skylands. After finally finding her, he saw how happy she was in her new home, and how things were more eventful in Skylands. Soon he made a tough decision and cut himself off from the portals, now staying at Star strike's side as a Skylander.

Abilities: Sy-fight's main offensive abilities involve his futuristic weaponry built into his suit. By pressing attack 1, you can use his currently equipped weapon, and pressing attack 2 will change which weapon you have equipped, similar to Pop fizz's potions, or Rip-tide's fish. Orange light allows you to shoot an orange laser that bounces off of wall, green light gives you a slow, but powerful punch attack, blue light creates a barrier that can be launched at foes, and pink light equips a faster longer ranged laser sword.  His third ability, which you must purchase, involves warping around his enemies to dodge and confuse them, and when upgraded the portals can damage them. When choosing a path, you can choose to upgrade his weapons or his portals. When you find his soul gem, you gain access to a new upgrade called Super Nova overload, which allows you to create a powerful laser field that spreads out over a large area.