Chapter Two.

Reader's POV:

I woke up and did my morning routine then walked into the children's room, where they were all still asleep. I rolled my eyes, and walked up to the other end of the room where the window is, then I yanked the curtains open, letting in the light and earning a lot of groans from the children.

"Good morning Thomas, good morning Colin, good morning Tatiana, good morning Ophelia, good morning Liam, good morning Zaira, good morning Endellion, and good morning Charlotte." I said as I walked to the door, the children humming in response, still half asleep.

"Close the curtains." Colin groaned.

"We're still tired." Zaira slurred.

"You have one hour to get up, do your morning routines, and be outside for some fresh air before breakfast." I informed the children, my children getting up and doing their morning routine right away.

Simon's lot all whined in response. I rolled my eyes, and walked out of the room.

Thomas' POV:

Once Nanny Johnson walked out of the room, Tatiana sat up.

"How did she know our names? No one ever knows our names." She stated, everyone else nodding in agreement.

I drowsily sat up.

"Tati get the chalk, Zai, pepper, Lee, go run the thermometer under the tap, make sure the water's hot, 'Phelia go make some fake vomit and put it in the toilet and bathroom bin, make sure there's a lot of it, it'll have to look like all of us contributed, Col go and make fake snot, and I'll help put it all together." I stated, and my siblings nodded, then went and did their assigned tasks.

I smirked, Nanny Johnson will have to let us stay in bed if we're sick.

I helped Phelia make the vomit look real, Colin get the consistency for the fake snot right, Lee make the temperature right, then when we were done doing our jobs, about half an hour later, I did pale skin and measles with the chalk, then Tati put pepper under everyone's noses to make us sneeze more.

"Mama will see right through your little act." One of the girls said.

"What are your names?" Ophelia asked curiously.

"Didn't you hear Mama say our names last night?" The younger one shot back in reply.

"But we don't know who's who." Colin pointed out.

The older one rolled her eyes. "I'm Endellion, and this is Charlotte."

The younger one, Charlotte, gave us a wave.

"How old are the pair of you?" Liam asked.

"I'm six, and Endi is ten." Charlotte replied.

"Now who's who and how old are the lot of you?" Endellion asked.

"I'm Thomas, and I'm thirteen. That's Tatiana, she's twelve. Colin's eleven, Ophelia's nine, Liam's seven and Zaira is six." I answered her.

"You won't tell your Mother we're faking being sick, will you?" Zaira questioned the pair.

Endellion shook her head. "We won't. I promise. We'll go along with you lot and tell her you're sick, but Mama will know straight away, I promise you."