Chapter Four.

Simon's POV:

I woke up, and did my morning routine. I have errands to run today. But I have to announce the engagement to the kids and the servants before I go.

I walked up to your room, and knocked on the door. You opened the door, and gave me a friendly smile and nod.

"Good morning Simon. You look handsome today." You greeted.

"G'mornin' love. You look beautiful as always." I replied.

You blushed and looked down at your feet.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to ca-"

"It's okay. I like that nickname." You said, cutting me off as you looked back up.

"So, we should tell everyone about the engagement today." I stated, and you nodded, then we walked down to the dining room, wordless.

We sat down next to each other, then ate our breakfast, contributing to the conversation going on at the table. Once we were all finished eating, I stood up and cleared my throat, causing everyone to look at me.

"Zaira's going to be coming back home, because I've gotten engaged." I said, and they all gasped.

"Papa, who are you engaged to?" Tatiana questioned, then (Y/N) stood up.

"That would be me." You replied, and everyone gasped once more.

"I saw how the household was functioning without Zaira, so I'm getting married to your Father to get her back." You continued, then Ophelia started speaking.

"You don't love Papa, but you're getting married to him?" You nodded at her question.

"But you like him as a friend?" Ophelia continued, and you nodded.

"Do you think you could like him as more than a friend in the future?" She asked, and you thought for a second.

"I may like him as more than a friend in the future." You responded, then Ophelia finally became content, and nodded.

"Okay. That's all I need." She chirped, and left the table.

"Well, now that that's over and done with, I'm going to visit some people." I stated, and you nodded.

"Have a good day, Simon." You said as you walked up the stairs.

"You too, love." I replied as I walked out the door.

Reader's POV:

I walked up to the toy room, where all of the children were playing. Blue and Todd were in a basket in the corner. Surprisingly, the Brown children were being nice to Thomas. They all still haven't changed out of their pyjamas.

Now it's time to teach them Lesson Three: To Get Dressed When They Are Told.

"Children, go and get dressed in day clothing please." I said to them, and they all shook their heads.

"Never!" Liam yelled as he chased Colin with a wooden sword.

"I will ask you one more time; please go and put day clothes on." I repeated, but they still didn't move.

Even Tatiana, who is the well-behaved one.

"I'd rather wear the ugliest, itchiest, uncomfortable clothes than put on day clothes!" Colin shouted as he parried his sword with Liam's.

I smirked, and pulled out my staff.

"Very well then." I stated as I slammed the staff onto the ground.