Chapter Five.

Simon's POV:

I woke up, and went to get up, but something — someone stopped me. (Y/N). I was laying on my back, and she was laying on her stomach, and had the right side of her body on me, with her right arm across my waist and her left hand under her head. I had both of my arms around her waist.

I tried to get up without waking you but you just groaned and hugged me tighter. I tried to remove your arm from around my waist but you had a vice-like grip. I shook you a little.

"Love. Love, wake up." I said.

You just groaned and moved in closer to me. I chuckled, and shook you again.

"Love, you need to wake up. I need to go get ready." I told you, and you opened your eyes, sat up, and stretched.

"I'm up." You stated, extending your arms and yawning.

You look cute in the mornings.

You walked back to your room, probably to get ready for the day. I did my morning routine, then I walked up to your room, and knocked on the door. You opened it immediately. You had your hair down.

"Can I do your hair?" I questioned you.

"Yes. It saves me doing it." You replied, then we chuckled.

"So, Lesson Three: To Get Dressed When You Are Told, is complete." You stated, and I nodded.

I tried to decide what to do with your hair, then I realised the perfect hairstyle. I teased your hair, then parted your hair in the usual way, And started Dutch braiding your hair on the right side. Once I was done, I secured it, then did the same on the left side, then pulled all of your hair into a ponytail. It looked perfect.

You woke the kids up, while I made a phone call to Aunt Adelaide announcing the engagement. She seemed surprised that I got engaged so soon. Oh, well.

I walked to the dining room, and sat down at the table. Cook served the food and sat down next to me. Then everyone started asking you questions about the wedding. You looked at me every now and then for answers.

The wedding was set for the 20th, and it was the 10th today. We were going to get our dresses and suits the day after tomorrow, and the invitations were going to be handed out tomorrow.

Your bridesmaids are Chrissy, Lily, Kylie, Tatiana, Endellion, and Ophelia. Your maid of honour is Tora.

My groomsmen are Vincent, Wilfred, Thomas, Colin, your nephew - Vincent's son - Lucas, and Sebastian. My best man is Eric.

Cook Emma nudged me with her elbow while you weren't looking, and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I choked on my juice. Cook just laughed.

Once all of us was finished our breakfast, I had to go to work. I remembered that Kylie and Wilfred were coming over today.

"Hey (Y/N), Kylie and Wilfred are coming over today." I informed you. You nodded.

I walked over to the front door.

"Have a good day, darling." You said.

"You too. See you later love." I replied, then walked out of the door.

Reader's POV:

I made sure the kids got ready for the day, then we all went down into the living room and played board games to pass the time until Kylie and Wilfred came. I made a few phone class to my bridesmaids, making sure that they were free on the 20th. I sat down in the living room. We heard a knock on the door.