Chapter Fourteen

A/N: This is the room that I based the bear garden on, area wise

A/N: This is the room that I based the bear garden on, area wise. Also, for the sake of the story, photographs are already invented/common here, okay? Okay.

Also, fairly long chapter to make up for the fact that I haven't updated in agesss.

23/12/1830
READER'S POV

I went downstairs for breakfast, and saw Endi there setting the table, with her shoulder length hair.

"Oh my god, it wasn't a nightmare." I muttered, and took a seat at the head of the table next to Simon.

"I was hoping the same thing, love." Simon murmured in reply as he grabbed my hand then brought it to his mouth, his lips brushing over my knuckles.

"Lily, her wife Serena, Tora, Archie, Eric, his husband Eustace, Seb, Aggie, and Chrissy will be arriving today. So basically everyone." He stated, "Lily and Serena are bringing their daughters Persephone, Demeter, and Athena, Tora and Archie will be bringing their son Brian, and Eric and Eustace will be bringing their sons Hugo and Sterling."

I nodded, "Are all the children staying here?"

"Yeah, if push comes to shove we can use your cabin – if you allow it, of course – and I now have a little cottage in the middle of the maze that we can use to accommodate people." Simon informed me.

I nodded. There were so many people coming to stay, I was almost worried that we wouldn't be able to fit them all! Miranda came down the stairs, then walked into the kitchen and started bringing food out.

The children didn't want Simon or I lifting a finger, which I definitely wasn't going to complain about.

Cook Emma and Belle had finally taken their leave for Christmas. They wouldn't be back until January eighth.

The kids finished bringing food out as Vincent, Kylie, Wilfred, Simon's parents, and my own, sat down at the table. We all started getting our food.

"So, (Y/N), can we expect another child from you soon?" Father asked as I took a sip of my tea.

I choked on it as it went down, making me cough violently.

"What?" I spluttered, making the adults laugh.

"It's too early to tell yet." Simon pointed out.

"Mummy, how are babies made?" Zaira asked, looking at Simon and I.

Every other person stopped talking and looked at us expectantly. Simon blanched.

"This should be fun," Vincent chuckled.

"Storks deliver them to us," I lied easily, "But it takes around nine months for the baby to get here, because the storks need to take a long time to pick out the perfect baby for everyone."