♠ taegi; -house party ♠

word count: 607
drunk sex(kinda), baby boy kink, bottom!yoongi, top!taehyung

yoongi walked around the living room as loud music blasted through the whole place. feeling tipsy, he bumped into taehyung, who was already really drunk.

"h-hey baby boy.." taehyung hiccuped as he pulled yoongi's body closer.

"what the fuck taehyung? i have a boyfriend. go home, you're too fucking drunk." suga said in disgust.

"i don't care, yoongi." tae said as he dragged him upstairs to a spare bedroom. he pushed him in and locked the door.

"wha-" yoongi was cut off by the latter hushing him.

"shh.. you hear that?" taehyung whispered, pressing his ear against the wall. yoongi joined him, gasping shortly after. hoseok was fucking jungkook just in the next room.

"so your "boyfriend" will forgive you if we just have a little fun, won't he?"
the younger smirked mischievously as he pushed yoongi onto the bed.

"i'll make you scream, baby." the older pursed his lips as the other started undressing him.

as soon as they were both naked, taehyung moved between the shorter boy's legs, kitten licking at the tip of his flushed cock.

"you're so sensitive, baby boy." he cooed as he gently fondled yoongi's balls and licked a stripe upwards from the base.

droplets of precum started collecting at the tip of yoongi's member as taehyung's skillful tongue moved back  to its original place, digging into his slit, causing the older boy to grasp the black silk sheets underneath him, shutting his eyes tightly.

suga's head was thrown back, mouth fallen slack and features contorted with pleasure as taehyung sucked on his member vigorously.

he stopped, removing his mouth with a satisfying pop!; yoongi almost whined at his actions.

"come on, baby boy, don't be shy, just let it all out. i wanna hear you moan.." yoongi huffed and looked away, the dim lighting helping him hide his bright pink blush.

"okay then, i'll make you." another smirk crept up onto the latter's pinkish lips and lust could be easily noticed in the glint of his eyes.

he crawled onto the bed, making yoongi back up further until his back hit the headboard. taehyung hovered over yoongi, who was now squirming and rubbing his thighs together under the younger boy.

"impatient much?" tae asked tauntingly.

"ride me." he whispered. yoongi nodded weakly, straddling the silver-haired boy then sinking down onto his member, hissing at the sudden stretch, the only lubricant being taehyung's precum.

yoongi bounced slowly on the younger's cock, gradually picking up the pace as the minutes -that seemed like eternity for taehyung- passed by.

"ah, taehyung~" yoongi moaned softly, then shyly covered his mouth.

"your moans are so cute, baby boy.." he cooed, his words trailing off followed by a few grunts of pleasure.

yoongi leaned down towards the latter, smashing his lips onto the other's, the two pairs of lips colliding into a hot mess, lust clouding both of the boys' minds. tongues fought for domination and explored wet caverns. the warm kiss left their lips swollen, bruised and marked with each other's taste.

yoongi tried to maintain his position as taehyung littered the sweet spot of his neck with purplish hickeys.

"hngh, right there.." yoongi whimpered frantically as the tip of the latter's dick brushed just over his prostate.

"yes, baby boy, you're doing so well!" taehyung spoke, his tone laced with hunger as he gripped yoongi's hips.

"i-i'm g-going to cum ah!" yoongi shouted, painting his and the other's chest with his thick, white ribbons of cum as the younger shot his own hot seed into the abused hole.

at that very moment, the door swung open, revealing....