♠ vkookmin; -join us ♠

requested by bell_army_15

shutting the door behind him, jimin threw his shoes randomly in the hallway. he just arrived back at the dorm after practice.

he made his way down the hall towards the room he shared with jungkook, he heard a noise. another faint moan sounded through the long hall, causing jimin's ears to perk up and press against the door.

"oh fuck, harder master, please.."

his eyes widened. the door was unlocked. he opened it slowly, a dark blush dusting over his cheeks at the unexpected sight. jungkook was fucking taehyung into oblivion, roughly gripping his bruised sides as
the submissive whimpered shamelessly.

just now the two noticed the older standing there and rubbing his thighs together.

"you wanna join us, kitten?" jungkook's husky voice rang in his ears as taehyung struggled to cover himself up. jimin only nodded shyly, blushing more at the new pet name and looking down at his feet. he started stripping his clothes off and tossed them across the room onto jungkook's and taehyung's.

the oldest was already hard and dripping with precum. he desperately rutted against the silk sheets on jungkook's king sized bed. he let out quiet moans as he attempted to create some friction on his member.

jungkook flipped him over harshly, jimin giving him an innocent stare. without a word, the youngest tied jimin's wrists together and pulled the covers off of taehyung.

"bad boy, entering the room without knocking. i know you heard us, baby.." jungkook said as he teasingly traced one finger along jimin's shaking frame. "you need a punishment." the raven-haired boy cooed as he got up to grab a pink cock ring and a black vibrating butt plug. he spat on the butt plug and roughly pushed it into jimin. he nearly screamed as the stretch was painful but also pleasurable. he shivered at the feeling of the cock ring being slid onto him.

jungkook hummed in satisfaction as he moved on to his other baby boy, taehyung.

"good boys get rewards, don't they hm?" jungkook questioned, caressing taehyung's face. his eyes lit up with glee as he spread his legs wide, putting his hole on display for the youngest.

"such a pretty perfect little hole.." jungkook coaxed, moving his hips forward without hesitation as taehyung whined blatantly. his wrists were cuffed to the bedpost, the metal digging into his skin as the ball gag in his mouth muffled his needy moans.

jimin was still writhing in pleasure as the intense whirring of the toy vibrated his walls and drove him insane, the need to cum suddenly growing.

he bucked his hips, desperately whimpering. "m-master, please let me cum, please!" jimin begged on the verge of tears. "it hurts.." the pink-haired boy's bangs were matted with sweat and he was breathless.

"m-more, master.." taehyung moaned, his deep voice contrasting with his current position.

jungkook ignored the oldest's pleads and instead rewarded taehyung with a few harsh thrusts. the second youngest moaned out in ecstasy as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his nails left long marks along the dom's back.

"p-please!" jimin's loud whimper suddenly woke jungkook up from the spell taehyung's eyes had somehow casted on him. he turned his head to look at the eldest; a hot, struggling mess.

he moved over to him, forcefully spreading his legs and gripping the buttplug firmly and pulling it out, along with the cock ring and tossing them somewhere else on the bed.

"i think you've had enough torture, baby boy." jungkook's coarse voice echoed through the room, his member twitching at the words and leaking more precum.

"tae baby," the youngest called. the elder hummed in response, his eyes meeting jungkook's. "fuck him, kitten." taehyung shuddered at the request, but settled himself between the latter's legs anyway. he began thrusting powerfully, fucking jimin into the mattress, and he seemed to be enjoying it to the fullest.

"i'm s-so close!" jimin whined, batting his lashes at jungkook innocently for permission. "cum, baby-" he managed to breathe out as he jerked his member, staring holes into both other boys.

jimin shot his white ribbons onto taehyung's and his own chest as taehyung's cum filled him up. all of them let out one more quiet moan in unison.

jungkook walked into the bathroom, bringing a wet, warm towel and gently cleaned the submissives -and himself- up.

he laid down next to them, drifting off to dreamland.

-meanwhile-
"bitch, maknae line's gone wild." seokjin exclaimed. "damn eomma, calm down." namjoon replied.

BRUH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG I'M SORRY