♠ yoongi x ot6; -favors ♠

word count: 800
omegaverse, daddy kink, bottom!yoongi, top!ot6

yoongi; an oblivious omega. he did "favors" for ot6, only seeing them as innocent favors.
ot6; six alphas who were actually pining for the unmindful omega.

"you're welcome, hoseok-hyung!" yoongi said cheerfully before he was dragged into a bedroom by namjoon, who was quickly followed by hoseok to the room. there, he saw ot6. they were all standing in front of him.

yoongi yelped in surprise, slightly frightened by namjoon's unusual behavior.

"hyung.. i need to tell you something. we need to tell you something." namjoon said with a serious tone. yoongi's heart was already hammering inside his chest.

"w-what? d-did i do something wrong?" the omega stammered, pursing his lips, waiting for a reply.

"you see, you've been.. unaware of something.. you really didn't notice us? we're all whipped.. for you." jimin spoke up as namjoon stepped aside.

"f-for me?" yoongi gulped. jimin walked closer to him.

"yes hyung, only for you." the younger cooed. "but.." jungkook started.

"we all wanted to be your first. but i guess we'll compromise.." seokjin continued, earning a nod from the maknae.

at that moment, yoongi fell to the floor, mewling helplessly.

"i-it hurts.. please help me, daddies.." yoongi squirmed around on the floor. he felt hot. heat rolled through his body in ways he couldn't express, like fire burning him from the inside out.
(it has to be only one alpha or..? eh fuck it it's my fic lmao) ot6 knew what was happening and what to do.

he bit his lip as jimin picked him up, gently laying him on the bed. yoongi grew needy as he felt himself dripping with self-lubricant.

he let out a breathy moan as two pairs of hands roamed his body while another boy kissed his lips sweetly.

hoseok's lips crashed onto yoongi's, melting into a hot kiss. hoseok nibbled on the omega's bottom lip, silently begging for entrance. yoongi gave in, letting the younger explore every inch of his wet cavern. they pulled away, gasping for air, a string of saliva connecting their now swollen, red pairs of lips.

yoongi looked down at himself, noticing his clothes have disappeared and taehyung was sitting between his legs, his eyes were already glowing with yellow, just like the other alphas'.

he shut his eyelids closed when he felt two slender finger, his self-lubricant squelching with every push of the younger's fingers.

biting his lip, he tried to contain his moans as jungkook's hands traveled to his nipples, pinching them lightly, yet they had an intense effect on yoongi since he was sensitive to every little touch.

namjoon and jin licked and sucked at the tender skin of his neck and collarbones, littering them with cute purplish marks as hoseok set back, pleasuring himself while watching everything, feeling like he could cum with just the arousing sight.

the submissive boy moaned out in pure ecstasy as his hyungs -and dongsaengs- sent sparks throughout his entire body, igniting him with fire, lust clouding his mind.

"i-i'm ready." yoongi said, his voice hoarse.

they stopped everything; jimin pulled away from the omega's flushed cock after sucking on it vigorously, taehyung pulled out his slicked fingers, and namjoon and jin admired the artwork they created on yoongi's pale neck.

yoongi's tongue glided over his dry lips to wet them as the maknae positioned himself at his entrance. he inhaled deeply as the tip of jungkook's cock slid into him with ease.

once he was fully in, he started off slow, then gradually picked up the pace. he gasped audibly when he felt another cock enter him. it was taehyung.

"mmph, right there.." he groaned along with the two younger boys.

meanwhile, namjoon had his dick shoved into yoongi's mouth, his helpless whimpers sending vibrations onto his member, jimin and hoseok were now prodding at the submissive's sensitive buds and jin was preoccupied; he was tauntingly kitten licking at the flushed tip of yoongi's cock.

"are we gonna take turns fucking him?" namjoon said, followed by a pleasured hiss.

"nah, bunny will break." taehyung smirked then thrusted faster into the omega's hole, causing muffled screams to echo through the room together with the others' moans.

"i'm gonna cum.." yoongi warned, words almost incoherent.

"me too.." taekook said in unison, their liquids soon filling yoongi to the brim.

namjoon released in yoongi's mouth, the other boys cumming on his small frame as they have been touching themselves during the whole process.

they all panted quietly, their chests rising and falling, a thin sheen of sweat covering their skin.

they didn't even bother cleaning up their own mess, dozing off to a deep slumber.

yoo @MYLKSUGA bruh
remember when you said something about yoongi x ot6?
welp this is unedited and shit but yeah 😂😂