♠ taekook; -movie night ♠

word count: 881
master kink, taehyung with a pink dildo, top!jungkook, bottom!taehyung

taehyung was cuddled up with jungkook in a big, cozy blanket, jungkook sitting comfortably in tae's lap.

the younger shifted slightly, to reach for the bowl of snacks on the small coffee table, accidentally rubbing against taehyung's semi-hard member.

the elder grunted under his breath, picking up jungkook and placing him next to him, in hopes of preventing any further problems.

the raven-haired boy's lips formed a small pout as he reached his hand out to taehyung's.

the movie was already ending, the list of credits rolling on the screen. the older stood up and walked to his room.

moments later, apparently "innocent" kookie walked in on taehyung fucking himself on a pink dildo and moaning out jungkook's name.

"i thought you were a top" jungkook chuckled darkly, leaning against the door frame.

"and i thought you were innocent ya filthy animal!" taehyung scoffed.

"look who's talking." jungkook laughed, but his eyes said otherwise. they were dark with lust as he walked over to taehyung, lifting his chin up with one finger.

"and you will address me by master." jungkook spoke, his tone laced with hunger as his touches already started creating sparks inside the older.

"m-master.. w-want you naked too.." taehyung whispered breathlessly as jungkook sucked dark marks into his tender skin.

"did i say you could speak?" jungkook asked.

"n-no, master. i'm sor-" he was cut off by a harsh slap on his ass.

"i don't wanna hear your lame apologies." jungkook huffed, the faint rustling of his belt undoing could be heard in the room along with his voice.

he hovers over taehyung, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. the elder gasped as jungkook's skillful tongue flicked merely over his nipple.

the younger's hand reaches down to gently stroke the latter's member, causing him to whine blatantly.

"m-master please.." taehyung sighed.

"please what baby boy? what do you want your master to do, huh?" jungkook cooed, tracing the other's small frame with his fingertip then roughly shoving two fingers in his mouth then pulling them back out after a little while.

"please fuck me hard 'till i cry, please master!" taehyung bucked his hips as he felt jungkook's saliva-coated fingers massage his rim teasingly.

"i'd tease you more, but i can't wait any longer.." jungkook said in a husky tone that made more precum spill out of the submissive boy's tip.

he pushed his fingers inside tae, mercilessly scissoring them to stretch him out. the smaller moaned out loudly -clearly not caring about yoongi who was sleeping in the next room-.

he rocked back against the digits in hopes of earning more pleasure, but jungkook only pulled them out.

"are you ready baby?" jungkook asked, positioning himself between taehyung's legs.

"yes, master." he said with a reassuring nod, feeling the tip of jungkook's dick slide inside him slowly. he sighed once he bottomed out, letting the submissive adjust to his size.

"move." he whimpered as jungkook started off slow to tease his hyung.

"faster." taehyung said in a stern tone -which didn't quite suit his current position-.

"is that how you ask, baby?" jungkook tsked. taehyung rolled his eyes subtly, but it didn't go unnoticed by the maknae.

"please master, can you go faster?" taehyung asked in a small voice, gripping jungkook's shoulder blades and digging his nails into the milky white skin, leaving pretty, pink scratches behind.

jungkook obeys; willing to please his baby. he went at an inhuman pace as taehyung's body shook with pleasure.

he hit a spot inside him that made sharp screams escape his sweet lips, that made heat roll through his body in ways he couldn't describe. it felt amazing.

the younger noticed, aiming his relentless thrusts at the elder's erogenous prostate. he only whined louder; shouting out his feelings to jungkook.

"ah master- so, s-so good.. ah" the older's words trailed off as he admired jungkook's sweat-covered features with hooded eyes.

the maknae continued pummeling taehyung's ass remorselessly. the latter mewled loudly, sobbing from the sensation that was already too much to handle.

"i'm so c-close, master.. ah.." taehyung moaned shamelessly.

"hold it a little longer, baby boy." jungkook demanded as the other shivered, hot tears rolling down his face.

"i- i can't, master.." taehyung's deep voice contrasted with his submissive self. he cried out as he felt his orgasm nearing.

"even the noises you make are pure sin.." jungkook growled. "cum for me baby boy."

with that, taehyung came, his high hitting him harder than ever. he shouted jungkook's name as his white ribbons painted his and jungkook's chests.

soon, the younger came inside the older with a low groan.

a knock on their door startled them, followed by a familiar voice.

"you little shits! i can't sleep just beacuse you two are acting like two horny rabbits! if you don't shut the fuck up this instant, i'm coming in and beating both of your asses!" yoongi yelled from outside the door.

taehyung giggled, and jungkook simply didn't care, both of them panting hotly and whispering an "i love you" before drifting off to a deep slumber cuddled up in each other's arms, not even bothered to clean up.

oof boi this is short and unedited but yeah lmao bye