♠ yoonkook; -office ♠

word count: 485
oppa kink, office sex, bottom!yoongi, top!jungkook

jungkook? what are you doing here?"

"i'm horny and i wanna fuck you, baby boy." jungkook blurted out. yoongi's face reddens.

"i-i'm busy! g-go fuck taehyung." yoongi tried to get him out of his office and stop bothering him.

at that moment, the latter pulled a small remote out of his front pocket. he looks closely at the buttons and presses the highest setting for *something*.

yoongi flinches and lets out a loud moan, falling forward and gripping the edge of his desk, knuckles turning white and eyes widened.

he tried to contain his moans as he bit his bottom lip, hard. he looked up at jungkook, scanning over his face with hooded eyes and noticing that a mischievous smirk had crept onto his pink lips. on the other hand, jungkook was focused on the older's eyes, observing the lustful glint in his brown orbs.

yoongi only continued to flinch and gasp at the intense whirring of the toy.

"you could let me fuck you.. or i could just leave you here to have dry orgasms over and over again, and you can't finish your work. what do you choose, baby?" jungkook asked the older who was still writhing in his chair from the pleasure.

"f-fuck m-me, oppa" yoongi managed to say through groans.

"beg for it, baby boy." jungkook leaned down towards yoongi, whispering the words into his ear.

"a-ah oppa please, fuck me with your big cock, fuck me until i cry, i want to feel you inside me for weeks! ah!" yoongi begged. jungkook reacted immediately to his words, unbucking his belt, helping yoongi stand up then bend over his desk and pull down his slacks along with his boxers as his own pants pooled down at his ankles.

he carefully took off yoongi's cock ring and pulled out the vibrating butt plug. the latter caressed his ass, then slammed into him with full force, causing a sharp scream to escape suga's dry throat.

moans and skin slapping echoed through the room as jungkook roughly pummeled yoongi's ass as fast as he could.

the elder moaned out in pure ecstasy, eyes closing shut and mouth falling slack. yoongi froze suddenly as jungkook's rough movements helped him hit his sweet spot.

he started sobbing at the new sensation, not in pain, but in pleasure as jungkook groaned loudly.

"j-jungkook-oppa! ah! right there-ah!" yoongi shouted.

the desk rocked slightly underneath them as the younger penetrated the older one.

"i-i'm gonna cum-ah!" yoongi warned.

"me.. t-too.." jungkook stammered out as they came together. he pulled out slowly as yoongi hissed in oversensitivity.

"i love you, yoongi." jungkook breathed out.

"i love you too, kookie." the older cooed, breathing unsteadily.

"fuck work, let's go home." jungkook said with a bright smile, panting and picking up yoongi after they both fixed their clothes.

yoo this one's so short but it's bc i wrote it for someone else in dm's for a book lmao *cough* MYLKSUGA *cough*
but yeah i put it here cause why tf not
lolol bye