♠ yoonminseok; -take me upstairs ♠

daddy kink, top!hoseok, top!jimin, bottom!yoongi, choking, humiliation, voyeurism, double penetration, orgasm denial, exhibitionism, masochism, etc.
requested by bell_army_15

yoongi went to taehyung's party to have fun and relieve some stress. only 30 minutes later, he walked around almost drunk, holding a red disposable cup.

moments later, he found himself pinned on a table by a wasted guy.

"hey babe, what are you doing here all alone, huh?" the guy whispered.

"get the fuck off of me man! who are you?" yoongi asked in disgust.

"my name is jimin.." he said and flipped him around, allowing yoongi to see his beautiful face. even though he had just drank, he felt like he fell in love at first sight with this 'jimin' guy.

jimin started grinding on yoongi, making him let out a moan so soft, only the younger had heard it.

people didn't even look at them; it was just another table in a club.

"daddy.." the word slipped from yoongi's lips, and he covered his mouth in embarrassment. he bucked his hips on jimin's, his slow grinds being too much for yoongi's patience.

"so needy.." jimin's tone was laced with hunger. he gazed into yoongi's eyes, the fire in them burning with lust.

"i'm gonna fuck you right here, right now, baby boy." he continued, flipping yoongi back to his initial position. he pulls down his pants and boxers only on the back side and unzips his own trousers just enough for his cock to spring up freely.

he spat on his hand, prodding at the tight muscle of yoongi's rim. he pushed in one finger, prepping him for something better.

yoongi cried loudly when he felt 2 more fingers being pushed into him roughly, loud enough to draw the attention of other drunk people around them. he pushed himself back against the digits, unsure of whether he should continue his action or start rutting like a mutt on the table.

jimin took his fingers out, yoongi shivering in anticipation.

"a-ah.. daddy, it hurts so good.." yoongi moaned as he felt jimin's cock enter him in one swift move.

"m-move.." yoongi shuddered a breath, feeling the head of jimin's dick hit his sensitive prostate.

yoongi fell forward, gripping the closest edges of the table as jimin fucked into him remorselessly.

"h-harder daddy!" yoongi whined. jimin obeyed, pounding him forcefully. at this point, everyone was staring at them but they didn't seem to care.

someone else came up, but stood in front of the table yoongi was getting fucked on, facing him. he hardly recognized his best friend's face.

"h-hoseok?" he stammered. "yeah, it's me, cutie. who's your new boyfriend?" hoseok chuckled darkly.

"jimin, please take me upstairs.." yoongi said to the youngest. he carried him to a spare bedroom, throwing him on the bed.

he whimpered loudly as he felt jimin's erection on his. he tossed his head back into the pillows and his mouth fell into a silent scream.

they all undressed, clothes already lying tossed all over the place.

yoongi sat up in jimin's lap facing hoseok as the youngest sucked dark marks into the tender skin of yoongi's neck. hoseok kissed him passionately, a hint of lust could be felt with every move of hoseok's pink lips and tongue.

he subtly trailed his hand down to yoongi's hardened dick and started stroking him gently.

the eldest tried to hold in his moans; he was just so sensitive to their touches.

jimin flipped yoongi onto his back and pinned him down, watching him whimper and squirm as hoseok's slender finger probed at his entrance. he finally entered him, and as time passed, he added as many fingers as he desired. hoseok knew he has just been fucked but he only did this as a teasing method.

he decided yoongi has had enough prep and sat beside the others, letting jimin take over. he started jacking himself off as yoonmin put on a show.

jimin slid into the oldest with ease, the saliva that had been on hoseok's fingers acting as their only lube.

"a-ah, choke me, daddy..." yoongi whined. jimin fulfilled his wish and wrapped his hand around yoongi's throat, only cutting off a tiny bit of oxygen.

"you like that, slut?" yoongi only moaned in response, earning a smack to his ass. he realized his mistake and nodded eagerly.

"words, whore." jimin said sternly, pinching his nipple and rolling the sensitive nub between his fingers.

"ah- yes daddy i love it! please, go faster.." his words slurred as the youngest picked up the pace and hit his sweet spot dead on.

he continued angling his powerful thrusts at yoongi's prostate, loving his reactions and how his sweaty features contorted in pleasure.

he reached down and tugged yoongi's cock mismatched with his thrusts, slowly bringing him closer to his high.

he let out a warning cry and clenched hard around jimin and he reacted immediately, squeezing the base of yoongi's cock and denying him from a release.

he whined loudly as he felt white ribbons paint his insides. jimin pulled out slowly and hoseok -who had already came once, but became hard again with the sight- made his way to yoongi.

"on all fours, slut." he suddenly spoke, causing yoongi to flinch and get in the position.

hoseok pushed into him roughly, making him cry out. he pounded him mercilessly, the noises of skin slapping and moans already getting louder than the music that boomed through the whole house.

jimin watched them both with a smirk on his full lips and a glint of burning lust in his brown orbs.

yoongi started moaning quietly and whispering dirty talk to hoseok's ear, trying to get him to cum faster since he knew he wouldn't last long.

hoseok groaned, yoongi's deep voice contrasting with his personality and current position.

"i'm gonna cum-" hoseok warned before spilling his seeds inside of yoongi, the older denying him his second chance to orgasm.

he pulled out before speaking again.
"this is gonna hurt a little." he said huskily.

he felt jimin's cock inside him, then hoseok's took him by surprise. he almost screamed in pain and pleasure and hoseok smirked.

"d-daddies, it hurts so good, ah!" yoongi started riding them both at his own pace and then went faster and faster as his thighs shook.

"you like our cocks inside you, don't you, you dirty slut? huh?" jimin growled lowly as yoongi managed to nod frantically and reply with a small "yes daddy.".

"daddies, c-can i cum? please?" yoongi asked, his voice was strained and moans strangled.

"yeah baby boy, cum for us." hoseok answered as both him and jimin filled him up.

yoongi's cum flied onto his chest and the sheets and he let out a high-pitched moan.

jimin and hoseok pulled out, panting as they lied beside yoongi. they grabbed the covers and pulled them over themselves, since they all knew taehyung wouldn't get mad if they stayed here(but maybe he cried at the sight of yoongi with cum leaking out of his ass, sleeping next to jimin and hoseok).