♠ yoongi x reader; -i'm home ♠

word count: 1120
daddy kink, mommy kink

finally. i was able to get enough money to travel to south korea. i've been saving bit by bit. all my savings for my soulmate, who made my life so much better. with a big smile on my face, i got on the plane and claimed my seat. i stared out the window, thinking about my boyfriend, yoongi, as the airplane slowly lifted off the ground, flying just below the few clouds on the sky in a matter of seconds.

***

i got to our apartment and saw yoongi sitting on the couch, watching the tv silently, eyes glued to the screen.
"honey, i'm here!" i shouted from the hallway as i threw my shoes somewhere, only a split second passing before i saw him run towards me, pulling me into a tight hug.

he threw me on the couch playfully, flashing his gummy smile. we moved around and i sat on his lap, wiggling my butt slightly, trying to get comfortable. he groaned lowly, pushing me off of him harshly, eyes darkening more by the second.
"y-yoong-" i stammered as he cut me off by kissing me roughly, nibbling my bottom lip. we fought for dominance, and yoongi obviously won. he stripped off his shorts and shirt, along with my blue dress, tossing them somewhere across the room, leaving us both in our undergarments.

i gave in to his touch as his light pecks trailed down from my jawline to my collarbone, then to my chest, stopping for a mere moment to skillfully unhook my bra, letting it slide off my body slowly. he left sloppy, wet butterfly kisses onto my stomach, skipping my area and leaving hickeys on my inner thighs in a teasing matter.

"yoongi-" i choked out a moan as he slapped my thigh.
"what's my name babygirl?" he asked in a seductive tone, turning me on even more.
"daddy~" i moaned quietly as he rubbed my clit through my now soaked lace panties.
"good girl." he cooed as he licked his lips. he pulled down my underwear in one quick swipe and pushed my legs open.

"you're so wet, baby.. " he said before starting with giving my pussy a long lick, then continuing with small kitten licks, causing me to whimper and buck my hips up, trying to get more, but he only held me down with his strong arms, making me whine.

"jagiya, you look so cute like this." he said as a mischievous smirk started creeping up on his lips.
"i would continue teasing you, but i think i'll save that for next time," suga said with a wink. i felt satisfied, but still hot as the air got damper.

"so i'll give you what you wanted." he continued as he stood up and took off his black boxers, letting his cock spring free, hitting his toned abdomen. yoongi positioned himself at my entrance, pushing his tip in slowly, followed by the rest of his shaft, tears welling up in my eyes.

"are you okay?" he asked, slightly worried about me.
"y-yes. you c-can move, daddy." i stuttered out, giving him a reassuring nod as he started moving inside me at a slow pace. i closed my eyes as a stream of profanities left my mouth, sinful moans escaping his own as my nails dug into the sensitive skin of his shoulders, leaving noticeable scratches, making him hiss in slight pain.

i let out short, sharp screams as he hit my spot dead on with each forceful thrust. i opened my eyes halfway, slowly, only to notice the beautiful sight in front of my body.

yoongi's blonde hair was drenched with sweat, sticking to his forehead. his chest rose and fell with each hard pant and grunt as he put all his energy into ramming inside me.

my vision started becoming blurry as i felt myself reaching my high. my walls tightened around him, signaling my nearing orgasm. at that moment, the boy's movements stopped completely, causing me to whine.

"min yoongi, what in the actual fuck?" i complained, slightly irritated about the fact that he was teasing me.
"what did i tell you, babygirl? huh?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with lust, the words rolling off his tongue like honey.

i tried saying something, but nothing came out. he flipped me over on my stomach and i felt his palm land on my left butt cheek, leaving a red mark shaped like his hand on the spot.

"huh?!" he asked once again.
"d-daddy.." i said quietly, my voice cracking on the last syllable.
"what was that?" he asked as if he didn't hear me, voice deep and hoarse.
"fuck you, yoongi!" i yelled, having had enough of his stupid ass teasing. i sat up and pushed him down on the couch.

"you know what, I'm fucking tired of your goddamn teasing, you little shit!" i said as i sat down on his abdomen, taking control, biting my lower lip.

after trying to gain back his dominance over me multiple times, he finally submitted to me.

"i like this side of you, mommy." he cooed in a sultry tone as i sank down on his throbbing member. i lifted myself up a little, then went back down, bouncing in perfect sync with his bucking hips. strings of low moans left both of our mouths.

leaning towards him, i went in for a kiss, sucking on the submissive boy's swollen, red lips.

"i'm tired, help me babyboy.." i said softly as i gently placed his hands on my hips, trying to make him grip onto them.

instead, his large hands traveled up my body, cupping my breasts and massaging them slowly, while maintaining eye contact with me.

my walls started clenching around him for the second time tonight, feeling my climax get closer. yoongi's dick twitched inside me, signaling he was also on the edge.

with one last bounce, our orgasms washed over us, causing us both to cry out in pure bliss, leaving us a panting, sweaty mess.

he pulled out, his cum dripping on my shaking thighs. we stood up, gathering our scattered clothes and putting them on, struggling a little because of the thin layer of sweat covering our worn out bodies.

using the small amount of strength he had left, he lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom in bridal style, placing me on the black silk sheets gently, then lying down next to me, falling asleep with his head in the crook of my neck, his hot breath hitting my skin as my eyelids got heavy and lowered slowly, both of us entering the dream world in each other's arms.