♠ yoonmin; -you're a turn on|pt 1 ♠

daddy kink, top!yoongi, bottom!jimin, little!jimin, choking, biting, vein kink, cross-dressing, slight bdsm.
requested by surrenderingsoul

yoongi and jimin worked at a café. they've been dating for 2 years and a half now.

yoongi rested his chin on his arm as he watched customers leave and enter. he sat on a chair by the counter, staring intensely at his boyfriend. jimin wore an oversized baby blue sweater, a pastel pink skirt and thigh highs to go with it.

he dropped something on the floor and he bent over to pick it up. that was the final straw for yoongi. he called over another employee and told him to work in jimin's place.

he agreed and walked over to the table where jimin had been previously.

yoongi pulled jimin into his hidden room in the back of the café and laid him on the leather couch.

"you know why you're here?" yoongi's husky voice filled the room's silence.
"n-no daddy.." jimin said in a small voice.

"you know daddy doesn't like it when you wear stuff like this.." he took the velvety fabric of jimin's skirt in between his fingers. "you've been bad. you're such a fucking turn on, baby boy. you need a punishment for disobeying daddy.." he growled and aggressively stripped jimin of his clothes.

"bend over my lap, baby boy." jimin obeyed and bent over across his lap.

yoongi's hand came down on his ass with a loud noise, causing jimin to whimper in pain. he kept slapping it, leaving nasty red handprints behind. tears welled up in the little's eyes, threatening to fall.

when yoongi finally decided he's had enough, he realized just how hard jimin was against his lace panties. he was throbbing, beads of precum gathering at the tip.

"on your knees, baby." yoongi ordered. getting in the position, jimin waited patiently for his daddy to give it to him.

"daddy~ please feed me your cock~" jimin said. he felt the tip of yoongi's cock slide through his lips with ease and he started sucking on the tip.

yoongi started rocking his hips forward, encouraging the little to take him whole. veins popped out in need on yoongi's neck and guttural moans left his lips as a sheer of sweat started appearing on his body; he looked angelic, yet so domineering. jimin moaned at the sight, sending vibrations up onto yoongi's cock.

the little felt him twitch at the back of his throat and pulled off. "yah, i was about to cum." yoongi said with an annoyed tone.

"no daddy~ i want you to cum inside me~" said jimin, sitting on the couch and spreading his legs wide for yoongi.

"there's no going back now, park jimin.." yoongi grunted as he pushed himself into jimin, fucking him raw.

jimin screamed in pain and pleasure as his rim struggled deliciously with yoongi's size. he whined blatantly, his submissive baby boy moans turning yoongi on to the extent he couldn't hold back anymore. the older picked up the pace, thrusting into jimin's abused hole harder and faster.

just then, he hit an erogenous spot inside him that ignited the fire in him, that caused heat to roll through his body in ways he couldn't describe. it burned him from the inside out.

yoongi pushed in and out of the younger relentlessly. "d-daddy, please c-choke m-me.." jimin managed to say and the elder's slender fingers seductively wrapped around his throat.

the mint-haired boy leaned down towards jimin, latching his lips to his toned chest, biting and sucking dark marks into the tender skin. he proceeded to kiss him, the two pairs of pink lips colliding beautifully into a hot mess.

"mmh please, let me cum, daddy" jimin shouted on the edge of his release. yoongi's thrusts stopped and his hand released his throat. he flipped him over with one swift movement and removed the rest of his clothes.

jimin was now on all fours, ass facing yoongi, putting his pretty pink hole on display just for him.

the elder grabbed his tie, tying the black silk around jimin's wrists, causing his face to meet the couch seat.

"i'm not gonna be so rough on you now." yoongi coaxed as he fumbled through a drawer. he pulled out a half-empty bottle of lube. the noise of the lube opening in the quiet room startled jimin.

yoongi's sly hands lathered lube on his own member, hissing at the feeling of the cold substance. they gripped jimin's sides and lightly carresed them as he pushed into him again.

he moaned out in pure bliss. yoongi moved slowly inside him. his jaw was fallen slack and eyes shut tightly.

jimin shamelessly moaned causing sudden greed to grow inside yoongi, making him go at an animalistic pace. sharp screams escaped jimin's plump lips as he felt his prostate being hit dead on with every single thrust.

his thighs shook as yoongi's fingers traveled to his nipples, rubbing at them roughly.

"daddy~ more, i'm close, so fucking close~" jimin moaned obnoxiously loud as yoongi's thrusts became sloppy and he slowed down.

"i'm c-cumming!" jimin exclaimed through choked out moans as his white ribbons painted the couch seat and his chest. he whined quietly, gripping the leather beneath him as he felt yoongi fill him up to the brim them pull out.

he reached over to grab a tissue from the box conveniently placed on the table beside the sofa. once he cleaned up the cum off the younger, he untied his hands. jimin stared at yoongi deeply; his mint-colored hair was matted with sweat against his forehead and his chest rose and fell, face flushed.

they put their clothes back on and just sat there, resting to catch their breaths.