Bumblebee x Krista

Krista Pov:

I had always had a crush on the Bumblebee from Transformers. But what if there really real?

Today I was watching Transformers Age of Extinction for the hundred time. But today was different, when I was watching Bumblebee he come threw the TV and magically showed up in my room. I ran up to him and hug him. He was confuse at first why I was hugging him until he notice my room was full of Bumblebee stuff. Like toys, bedsheets, TV, posters, and his little action figures.

"I see that your a big fan of me." He ask he looks around my room and then, he sits on the bed. I sit next to his human form which looks like this:

 I sit next to his human form which looks like this:

The way I wanted it to be. He looks so hot. He notices me watching Transformers Age of Extinction. He gets up and looks around my room again he smirks which he thinks I didn't notice and bends down showing his butt to me.

I blush, "Stop it Bumblebee." I put my hands up in front of my eyes. He turns around and climbs on top of me on my Bumblebee bed sheet. "I see that you have a fan of me, um, name?" "Oh sorry my name is Krista." I smirk as I look up at him which he does back to me.

"Yes I do have a fandom of you Bumblebee." "And why is that?" I blush I couldn't tell him that I have a huge crush on him because I won't get to see his new car form. Yeah that's what I'll say. "I'm a big fan of you because, I love Camaro. Which you make me want to have one which I do it's downstairers in the garage." I lead him to the Camaro that looks exactly like his true form. I notice him blush and goes and gets in my car. But I just sit on the hood.

"So what do you think of my car?" I ask as he looks around admiring the car. "Looks just like me but a different model." I look down upset that he said that I walk back into my room as he follows me back. "Well it's good seeing you Krista." He says as he sits on my bed. It was getting late so I turned of Transformers She of Extinction off and Bumblebee gets a shower I set up his bed. He comes back by brushing his teath. "Making your bed." I say as I bend down. Hope he's not looking at my butt. I thought.

He goes and spits out his toothpaste in the sink as I go and take a shower also. After, I'm out I see Bumblebee asleep in his bed curled in a big ball. I just giggled at the site. I got brush my teeth and sit in my bumblebee bed with my Bumblebee stuff toy, and fall asleep.