Bumblebee x Victoria

Victoria Pov:

Today I wanted to play with Bumblebee at there base. But, it was school and it's not even 3:30, which made me mad. After school was over I see Bumblebees human form walking up to me. I was so excited to see him I jump up and down and hug him. "Why are you so excited to see me?" I blush. "Um, because I want got a new game it's called Call of Duty Black Ops. I think that you might like it since you fight Decepticons but you'll be fighting Zombies." I told him as he opens the door for me as I get in his car form. Which he does also and shuts the door.

As I was in his car form he keeps on looking at me while he drives which made me nervous. "Bee stop staring at me." I blush even more. I nervously played with the end of my shirt. "I'm staring at you because your beautiful." I just say there until we got to the base. Once we got there, I go to the game consul and put in the game. Bumblebee was sitting beside me while Raph was too. Bee is sitting on the right, and I'm sitting in the middle, and Raph was sitting in the left of me.

As I was aging I notice Bee still staring at me, which made me lose for a bunch of zombies come in on me from a building and attack my person with the gun. "Sorry you lost Krista." I just smiled at Raph. "It's fine Raph, it's just that someone won't stop staring at me." I look at Bumblebee and he just smiles at me. "Why is Bumblebee staring at you then, Victoria?" Raph ask me, as we walk away from him which he just follows me and Raph. "Bumblebee, stop, what do you have to say for yourself!?" I scream at him but he interrupted me with a kiss on the lips.

I was surprised at first, but I gladly kiss him back more passionately. As he was kissing me with his human form which is this:

  He outs his hand around behind my ear and play with my h/c hair

  He outs his hand around behind my ear and play with my h/c hair. "I loved you for awhile now Victoria, and I just couldn't stop staring at your beautiful face. We were inches apart, face to face as we just kiss each other again on the lips, with Raph standing there taking a picture. Once we were done kissing we chased Raph all over the base.