Bumblebee x shy reader

Request for sailorkitty314

Y/n Pov:

Today was just a normal day. Wake up, get ready for school, eat breakfast, and head to school. It all change when people started bullying me.

I was walking to my locker I notice someone standing there. It was a blond boy. With black and yellow shirt on and a black gem paints.

I walk up to him. "Um, excuse me can you please move? Your standing at my locker." He doesn't move. Instead he pushes me to the floor. I look up at him. I almost cried. "What's your problem?!" He yells at me. "What's your problem?" I ask him back. I get up. "Your standing at my locker. So please move?" I ask him nicer. "Okay my name is Bumblebee by the way." I don't pay an attention to him. I get my stuff out of my locker and run out of the school. I run away from the school. I started crying. What's wrong with me?
I cried all the way home. Until, some yellow camero was parked in front of my parents house.

I notice it was that guy punch me down. I cried as I walk passed him. "Hey, let talk to you!" He shouts. "No, you hurt me!" I yelled back. I let him look at my face. Tears running down my face as I turn the house door knob. "I'm sorry." I heard him whisper. He gets in his camero and drives off.

Bumblebee pov:

What's wrong with me! I made a girl I don't even know cried. Optimus is not going to like this.

Time skip to the furtuer:

Y/n Pov:

I am now at college. I made even new friends. I never did go back to school that day I got bullied. I got homeschool by my parents. I haven't seen that guy since. What was his name again? Oh that's right Bumblebee.

As I was walking back to school I see a camero. It was that same one!

I walk to the front of the school college. I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Hey, remember me?" Bumblebee ask. "Yes, I do. You hurt me. You never new how much I was hurt. I had to quit school because of you! And got homeschool!" I yelled at him. "I just want to say I'm sorry. And, I never did got your name?" He asks.

"It's Y/n" He was up in your face he leans in and kiss you on the lips. "I loved you Y/n. That's why I punch you." He cries. I whip away his tears away from his checks. "It's fine now. I love you too even though you hurt me." He touches where he punch me.

"I'm sorry. I punch you." He said. "It's fine. I love you Bumblebee." You said.
"I love you too Y/n." He kisses you one last time. You walk into the college.