Bumblebee x Starwing

Request for Trin18

Thanks for your inconvenience of my bumblebee x human reader.
This is an oc.

Transformers Prime

Starwing Pov:
Past:

Me and Bumblebee has been friends ever since Megatron and the Descpticons destroyed our home, Cybertron.

Me and Bumblebee has been trying to find a save place to stay and live with the other Autobots. But, that's been hard on us. But, we finally meet one of our comrades. Which is, Optimus Prime. He told us that he was the leader of the Autobots now, and he is a prime.

I was so happy for him. And, now me and Bumblebee has been living with the Autobots ever since.

Future:

Still Starwing Pov:

I want to tell Bumblebee how I feel about him. But, I can't because we're still in the war fighting between Megatron. But, when I do will he accept me? I don't know but I guess I will just find out today.

I thought in my head we was going over how we was going over plains, and stuff like that. I was so zone out I didn't even notice Bumblebee walking up to me and he was now in front of my face.

Bumblebee Pov:

I walk up to Starwing and she looked so zone out. So I shake her. She shakes her head and she looks at me dumbfounded. "Sorry what was we talking about Bumblebee?" She asks.

"Nothing, I just want to know if we can go for a drive? You know like old times." I ask

"Sure Bumblebee." We transforme into our car forms and drive somewhere. As we was driving Megatron was flying around and he spotted us.

Megatron flies down to where we where driving and he shoots at Starwing. She transformes back into her bot form and she attacks Megatron but he takes her down using something I never seen before. It looks like a starilzier. He starilzies her and she becomes numb.

I attack Megatron by giving him a few good bunches but he flies off with Starwing. I will come for you Starwing. I said as I am driving back to tell the others what happened to Starwing.

Starwing Pov:

I open up my eyes and I see that I am in some sort of cage cell like prison. And, I was in chains against a wall. Everyone you try to pull they will pull back on you. And it hurts.

I hear someone coming and it was Megatron. The cells where in from no further his ship where he drives it. "Well looks like someone finally wakes up." Megatron says ,as he walks up to my cage cell. I smirked. "Yes, and I'm glad to be alive because you wanna know why Megatron?" He shakes his head yes. "Because, Optimus and Bumblebee will come and rescue me." He gets mad and throes a temper tantrum. It was pretty funny.

Bumblebee Pov:

I get back to bass and Optimus noticed me without Starwing. "She got kidnapped by Megatron and I couldn't save her." I look down ashamed.

"We will find her don't worry Bumblebee. I know that you love her I see it in you eyes every day Bumblebee." Optimus tells me as I go talk to Ralph.

Starwing Pov:

I feel like Bumblebee will save me today since its been two days,  ever since I was kidnapped. I wanted until I heard Bumblebees voice. He sees me in the cell cage and unchange me. I kiss him passionately on the lips. "I love you Bumblebee." He kisses me back again. "I love you too Starwing ever since we left Cybertron. I been meaning to tell you that I love you." Bumblebee helps me up and we head home without running into Megatron on the way out.