Cubber Goth x reader:

Request from, sailorkity314. Thanks for waiting patiently.
Y/n POV:

Today you decided to wear a dress since you normally don't wear a dress. Your a chubby person and you didn't like how people teased how chubby you were. It really did hurt your feelings. Bumblebee was  picking you up from school and of course he saw you getting bullied. "Hey, fat so." A guy with tattoo and he had muscles. You stop in your place and you turned around to face him since you we're almost at Bumblebee car form. "Yes." You said. "Come here." He said. You walk up to him. "Your an ugly fat ai are you." He said. You didn't answer him and look down. Bumblebee didn't like this guy. His car engine starts. You hear his engine start. "I'm not beautiful in your eyes but I'm sure beautiful to someone else's." You said. You walk away and left him standing their. You go to Bumblebee and get inside his car form. You didn't say anything about what just happened. You had your head down the whole time he drove to base. Once he got to base you got out of his car form and keep looking down. Bumblebee transformed into his robot form and he had a flower and gave it to you. You see the flower in front of you and you look up at Bumblebee. "Thanks, Bumblebee." You look up at him and smiled. At least someone like him cares about you. Bumblebee was being a dork around you sometimes and you didn't take him seriously sometimes. Like right now. 'But, on the other hand maybe he loves you.' You thought. "Bumblebee, what's with the flower?" You asks. "It's cause your beautiful inside and out to me." Bumblebee uses his radio to talk from. He bends down to kiss you on the lips. You kiss back. "I love you y/n." Bumblebee said. "I love you too." She said.

*I hope this is what your wanting*