Bumblebee x Karly

Karly Pov:

I wake up from being knockout by Knockout. (Lol) I was abously in Megatrons ship. I notice that my head was pounding hardly and my rib cage was broken. But what worried me mostly was how in the world was Bumblebee going to save me. He was hurt in hope that he's doing okay.

I look around and Megatron was at an computer screen punching in corinets. He turns around and sees me, he walks up to me and hits me in the stomach. I was chain on an wall. "How precious we can use you to get to por Bumblebee." He scratch my check with his long fingernails.  My check starts to bleed it was an big cut.

"Bumblebee will come for me I know he will. And when he does he'll kick your butt!" I scream in his face and spit in it. He just walks away from me an never says a word.

Bumblebee Pov:

I woke up with chest pain in my Spark. It must of been engered during the fight with Knockout. I notice that Ratchet was here also standing on top of me checking to see if everything  was going to be alright to me. "Well your Spark was about to go out but I safeed you from not going out." Ratchet says, as he was checking me.

"Thanks Ratchet, now I need to go save my friend Karly." I stand up but when I do I fall back down. "Easy there Bumblebee, you was hurt real bad." "But.." He just turns around and looks at me. "No buts."

Sidswip comes back with my team, Strongarm, and the Dino. (Can't remember his name) they notice how bad I was an Strongarm comes over to me. "Sure, the patroling of the city was clear of Deceptions, sure." She puts up her left arm for salute. "Okay thanks Strongarm, but right now I need you to save Karly with me." I try to get up but, Strongarm helps me stand up. "Okay let's go and save her sure."