Bumblebee x Karly: Rescue I love you's

Karly Pov:

I was still hook in chains I was also tired from not falling asleep all not last night from Megatron torturing me. My ribs hurt from we're he punches me everytime I did not tell him were the base was of the Autobots. I did not want Bumblebee to get mad at me for telling Megatron about were is the base.

I was hoping and praying that Bumblebee will so up I decided to take an nape until Megatron comes and beats me up again.

Bumblebee Pov:

I was with my team and on Megatron ship that we had to climb buildings to get to because he was landing now. We was inside the ship now and heading to the front of the ship. I look inside and see no Megatron there so I open his door and see Karly chained up against an wall. She looks so beaten up I walk up to her and pick her up carefully her eyes open up. "Karly are you hurt really bad?" I ask as we left the ship with out Megatron notices us on there. "Yes I'm hurt in my ribs mostly."

I transform into my car form and head over to the junkyard. I notice how tired she looks and how hurt she looks and bleeding on her shirt. We was at the junkyard, and I transformed and Ratchet fix her up. She was standing next to an tree and I go stand next to her. She sits down and leans up against the tree trunk.

I also sit down and next to her. She notices me and looks at me. Her beautiful icy blues we're staring at me, and her once tan face was now beaten by Megatron. She was crying now which I did not know why. "Karly, why are you crying?" I ask him her as I pick her up and put her on my shoulder as we look up at the stars.

"I'm crying because, that I was keeping you safe from Megatron he was wanting were the base was and I never told him and when I didn't I was beaten by him." She leans onto my shoulder of my neck. "I'm sorry Karly I wanted to tell you something before you was kidnap by Megatron." She leans in more into my neck cables now and I continue what I was saying.

"I loved you since the moment you come in this junkyard and touch me in my car form. So Karly will you be my girlfriend." She jumps onto my hand as I look into her icyblues eyes. "Yes,  I loved you to since the moment I sit in your car form as I touch your leatherd sit I heard your car engine start I loved you since then." I lean in and kiss her soft lips they were smooth and lovely. We break apart I look into her icyblues again. "I guess that means we're together now?" She ask as she moves an peace of her hair out of her face.

"Yes I do want us to be together now." "I love you, bee." I transform so that we can look at the beautiful sunset. "I love you too Karly." She just leans in my sit and goes to sleep.