Bumblebee x Runaway Reader

This is request is for Xx0Alien0xX

Y/n Pov:

My name is Y/n L/n. I have a jerk father. He had abuse me ever since I was born. My mother died giving birth to me.

  This one time he chokes me until I could no longer breath. I was sent to the hospital and I stayed there for a week. My father never did come and check on me to see how I was doing. I was so upset I wish I died right then.

But, then the day I get to go home someone had a camero. It had black stripes and a yellow paint job. There was thos man to pick me up and take me home. Or so I thought.

I get in the car and the man did not take me home. "Um, where are you taking me? My home is that way." I said by pointing my figure backwards behind us.

"I'm taking you somewhere save. The people at the hospital told me about your father, about how he abuse you." I look down ashamed. "Yeah, I always wanted to runaway from home ever since my mother died because of me." I started to cry. The man had blond hair and a symbol on his jacket I didn't recognize, his jacket was yellow jacket and, a black T-shirt with a yellow stipe that was in the middle of his shirt.

"My name is Bumblebee, and your name is Y/n right?" He said while looking at me but not on the road. I wondered how he did that. "Yep that's right." "So are we almost at the safe place?" He nodded his head we was going to hit a a cavern but we didn't.

We was driving in a tunel and there was robots, big, giant, robots! I got out of Bumblebee and his human form deapered. Then,  he transformed into a robot like them. I then see a big giant robot bigger then Bumblebee. He had red and blue flames on him and he has a human girl with him on his shoulder. She jumps off of him and waves at me. I wave back at her and the giant robot bends down to my hight. "Hello, my name is Optimus Prime. And these are the Autobots."

Well my life just got wired.
Here is the human bumblebee I used to describe him