Bumblebee x Trinity

Trinity Pov:

My name is Trinity and I'm (Age), and I have an huge crush on the transformers, mostly Bumblebee. He's cute, funny, sexy, hot. He saves you once from the Desepticons. They, take me and torture me. They, used me to try and give away Bumblebee base, but I wouldn't never tell them no matter how mean times I did.

But, Bumblebee comes and save me. I was pearlized, which meant that June had to take me to the hospital. I never wake up, I was unconsciou. My mom said that Bumblebee stayed with me beside me every day I was asleep. He never left my side.

I was starting to have a crush on him that I never told him before he left to go back to Cybertron. I was worried that he'll never come back but, he did.

I was liying in the hospital bed, when all of a sudden an women comes and tells me that there's a guy out here needing to see me. "Yes you can let him in." She leaves the room then, a guy with black, taned, skin comes in he looks like this:

" She leaves the room then, a guy with black, taned, skin comes in he looks like this:

He kinda looks like Bumblebee he even had an Autobot symbol bellow his abs. He just looks so, hot. I thought, but what if he's not Bumblebee. He walks over to my side of the hospital bed and touches the railing. "Trinity, do you know who I'm am?" I new that voice from somewhere but, when I got to thinking I smiled and hug Bumblebee.

"I'm glad that you come back Bumblebee." I say as we are still hugging each other. "Yes, I'm glad that your doing a little bit better then I last saw you." I smiled as we break apart are hug. "Bumblebee I need to tell you something. I know you for a long time now and I love you since I laid my eyes on you. So Bumblebee do you love me?" He passionately kisses me I was surprised at first but I kiss him back even more and we never let go.