Contemplating

It was Wednesday the day the rest of the Weasley family came over for dinner it also signaled the sign that something in Lyrica’s house would break tomorrow because of her fathers obnoxious tinkering. Lyrica could not stomach it if one more object in her house broke because of her father. She was preparing a dinner of meat loaf and broccoli, Lyrica was not one for extravagant cooking she could careless. An hour later the door bell had rung exactly on time.

“Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Ginny, Uncle George, Uncle Fred, Uncle Ron, and Uncle Percy are here!” Robin ran around the room in circles. 

“I know dear no need to tell me twice!” Lyrica smiled softly.

Lyrica walked to the door and opened it.

“We’re here!” Fred and George screamed in Lyrica’s face.

“Go to hell,” Lyrica rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen not exactly greeting everyone.

Her parents entered soon after her, “I hope you didn’t say that to us,” Molly put the cake down on the table. 

“You know I only said that to Fred and George, now!” Lyrica smiled. 

“I hope you aren’t teaching Robin those things!” my father perked an brow and kissed my cheek.

“Who do you think I am?” Lyrica laughed. 

“A wizard trying to be a muggle,” he answered quickly after. 

“Dad, I thought we were done with this conversation!” she yelled.

“Arthur, can you leave Lyrica and I alone?” Molly asked before he could answer back.

“Fine!” he said hastily and walked out.

“You know there is an opening for a job in Hogwarts,” her mum said quickly.

“No!” Lyrica spat. 

She was not going to let this happen no one was going to tell her what to do she would not allow this.

“Lyrica please, you have magic in your blood and Robin does too!” Molly fought.

“I am not going back there mother what would I do with Robin?” Lyrica spat. 

“She can stay with us, and you can come visit her on the weekends!” Molly concocted.

“I have made my decision and I am not going to go back out on it!” Lyrica wailed.

“Why deprive her the place she belongs?” Molly said with tears in her eyes. 

“Because I can I am her mother!” Lyrica said and took the burnt meat loaf out of the oven and threw it on the table making a large bang.

“Just think about it! Molly scolded and took plates from the cabinet and went into the dining room.

Lyrica was annoyed now the broccoli was extremely soft and overcooked. She laughed maybe they wouldn’t come anymore with the terrible food she had provided for them. Lyrica took the meat loaf and put it on the table while her mother still was setting it. She looked to the couch and she saw her daughter pulling her mouth with her fingers in it. She walked over slapped Fred and George on the back of the head. 

“Eh!” they both yelled.

“What in the name of hell are you teaching my daughter?” she yelled at them.

They shrugged.

“How to look stupid to get you mad,” Ron ratted them out.

“Thank you Won Won!” Lyrica smiled childishly.