Final Chapter

Well this was done with out any notice and I suppose the end isn't the greatest but it forms some sort of happiness so I hope you all like the story! The crowd may have not been big for this story but I am still very proud of it! :) 

Lyrica noticed a small smile appear on his face as we pulled away. She laughed a little confused and began to smile a bit.

“Severus,” she whispered, “why did you kiss me?” she asked softly. 

“Because I love you Lyrica,” he admitted. 

“I don’t think I can ever watch you flirt with another man or even marry another man and  watch Robin have a stepfather, I wouldn’t be able to bare such occurrences,” he pointed out seriously. 

“You were jealous then?” then she wondered.

“Yes I was jealous of you and that doctor,” he sighed.

“Aw, how cute!” she laughed a loud.

“Lyrica?” he took her chin and brought it close to his face.

“Yes Severus?” she looked into his eyes. 

“Don’t ever keep secrets from me again!” he put his forehead against hers.

“Of course, Severus, I won’t!” Lyrica closed her eyes.

“Good, and one last proposition for you my dear, will you marry me Lyrica Weasley?” he smiled. 

“Yes, Severus Snape, I will marry you!” she stroked his cheek and kissed him again. 

“Good Lyrica, I love you!” he cupped her face happily.

“I’m very very glad to hear that!” she laughed. 

“If your glad, I’m glad!” he kissed her forehead.

So Lyrica and Severus got married, very happily too. Lyrica also kept her promise not to keep secrets from him. That is how much she loved him. But in the end it was a fact that  she lightened him up very much from the cold Severus Snape, but it was also obvious that Severus was not perfect he had just came a long way from the old Snape. Severus and Lyrica were also very proud of both of their children Robin and Andrew who both did exceptionally well in their magical studies. In the end the one man who could never be though as happy, was even happier than a cat with a ball of yarn!