Chapter 1: The Makings Of A Bride

Today was the big day. It was my wedding day. The day that i will get married to the love of my life, Felix. Also known as Prince Felix of Denmark. I know that every wedding is a girl's best day. I had everything i wanted i wanted today. My friends by my side, my family here to support me and just looking at Felix, made me see what the future holds for us. How an exciting life it would be with him, what a great journey of life it would be to start a new chapter with him.

It was 7am on the 16th Of November,2016. My friend, Amanda, woke me up , " Rachel ! Rachel ! Get up now ! Hurry let's go down, NOW ! " As Amanda dragged me off bed and down the staircase, i was moaning wanting to get some more sleep. A voice was heard, " TADA ! We got the best hairdresser in Denmark just to make you feel special on this very happy day ! " I was competely shocked, no words could describe how i feel. I've got Alicia Phillips to do my hair and dress me up ! Alicia Phillips is the best stylist and hairdresser in Denmark ! She is a specialist in styling the Royal Family and today she is styling me? A commoner soon to be a part of a Royal Family member ? WOW ! I am very excited to see what this day would take me to.

After a very hectic morning, all my bridesmaids running around the corridor of my house. It felt to me as if i was in a time-lapse and i was all smiles for the day. After 4 hours of sitting down and having Alicia style me, it felt boring for quite a long time but as i saw the results WOW, it made all those 4 hours of legs and body aching so WORTH IT !! I looked most beautiful than i've ever been in my life ! I got ready for the Royal Wedding which would start in 2 hours. I haven't seen Felix at all this morning, i am pretty sure he is just as hectic as i am.

After quite some time of touch up glams, i tried on my Alexander McQueen white sheer lace wedding gown with a long train and WOW ! Holy Mamma ! I felt beautiful, i honestly felt like Kate Middleton.  And my bridesmaids reminded me, " 10 minutes till the Chauffeur comes to pick you up to St.Petersburg Cathedral " I took couple of deep breaths and was hoping that i would not ruin the big day.

After 10 minutes, the Chauffeur had arrived in front of my house. My bridesmaids helped me fit my gown and long train inside the limousine. Finally, after everything was settled inside the limousine having Amanda, beside me to help me carry my train down the aisle. I was happy to have and see her by my side, i do wish Samantha would be here with me but she would be at Church watch me walk down the aisle. I felt very nervous, just as nervous as my interview for Oxford University. Amanda seeing me very nervous held my hand and rubbed it saying, " Everything is going to be alright. You have me here by your side, i am pretty sure you'd make one beautiful bride. " i smiled at her and nod and said " Thank you, Amanda. You always know what to say to me. "