Chapter 2: Walking Down The Aisle and Exchanging Vows

As we arrived at The Evangelical Lutheran Church in Demark, a huge amount of crowd, over billions watching live and it was too much to count how many were out in the Cathedral cheering for Felix and i. I could tell that they are very much excited for the next Danish Royal Family's wedding after over a decade, ever since Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark's wedding on the year of 2004.

As the chauffeur pulled over in front of the main enterance of St.Petersburg's Cathedral. The chauffeur got down the driver's seat and opened the car door for Amanda and i to get down. Amanda got down first to help me get down with this super long train and gown of mine. It took some time and struggle but it was all fine then. Felix's father, Prince Joachim of Denmark soon extended his hand, " May i? " I nodded as a response. Felix's father volunteered to help me walked down the aisle,the other night.

Felix's Father and i almost reached Felix and Felix's older brother, Prince Nikolai of Denmark, whom is also one of my best friend, Samantha's husband. I arrived at the other end of the Church, Felix extended his hand and i extended mine as well. He whispered, " You look beautiful. " . I beamed at him.

As soon as i walked down the aisle along with Felix's dad, the traditional wedding song for the bride as she walls down the aisle, played and everyone stood up. I thought to myself, YES OMG! THIS IS HAPPENING! IM ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED! It is very much insane and it is all happening so fast as i am just 24 years old. Last year, i was just a commoner girl working at a coffee shop nearby the Danish University and ever since i met Felix, my life has been a fairytale and now, i am getting married to a Royal! Of course, i am excited yet nervous. The priest said, " You all may be seated.", and all sat down.

The wedding had started, the Priest said, " We all are gathered here today at the wedding of Prince Felix of Denmark and Ms. Rachel. Before we start the wedding, is there anyone whom objects to this? " The room was quiet for a while. The Priest continued, " Very well then. We would now procceed to the vows. We will start with Prince Felix. Please do repeat after me, Prince Felix. I, Felix Frederick, take Rachel to be my wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer and for better or worst. Death do us part. " Felix repeated after the Priest on the vow.

The Priest asked, " Do you Rachel, take Felix to be your wedded husband, promise to love and care for him as you both shall live? " I answered, " Yes, i do. " The Priest said, " Then please state the vow." I repeated the vow as i was told to. We soon were handed rings and we putted onto each other's fourth fingers. Afterwards, the Priest said, " I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride. " It was a great moment for me and i have never felt this happy ever in my life. This was a very special moment for me and yet an unforgettable one.