Chapter 3: Man and Wife

As the wedding ceremony ended, Felix extended his hand and i gave him mine. We walked down the isle to the enterance of the Church, holding hands. As we walked down the aisle, he whispered , " Excited to be Royal?" i smiled at him, " i have so much to learn.. " . We could hear sounds of the crowd cheering, it shows that we are close to the enterance and exit of the Church.

We reached at the enterance and exit of the church, crowds were cheering as they were so happy. Felix and i waved at the crowd as our carraige ride awaits us. A soldier gave us 2 pairs of white gloves to wear before we got up to our carraige ride. The carraige ride was like a fairytale dream come true. I never knew that i'd experience this, i was a commoner but now a Royal. So many thinks has changed for the past few months, i'd only see all these events happening in Disney Princess Movies but i am experiencing it at a real-life princess is just even better.

The Carriage ride took us to the Danish Palace. We got down from the Carraige and entered the Danish Palace and to the balcony to get a good view of the crowd. We arrived at the balcony and i was so amazed by the view and number of people gathered in front of the Palace that i was so surprised, " oh, wow ! " We waved at the crowd and soon Felix gave me a kiss on the cheek, we continued to wave to the crowd for quite a while.

After some time, we waves our last goodbyes to the crowd and went back inside to the Palace.