Introduction - 1

before you read !! i know i have a few grammar mistakes. yikes, grammar isn't my best and i was dumb and didn't reread my chapters before i posted them. i would edit this story but if i'm being honest, i'm so lazy. i might soon buT yEAh-
anyWAyS,  enjoy the story :))))

—————

Not everyone is able to say that they are friends with a k-pop boy group that is known worldwide. They are not able to make friends as much as they would like since they are always busy. From dance rehearsals, writing and producing songs, fan meets, to traveling the world on tour. They enjoy it all, being able to perform their hearts out and make millions of people happy while doing what they love. If it wasn't for all the support from their fan base, the ARMY, they wouldn't be where they are now.

Although they enjoy making the ARMY happy, the group often wish that they had some time for themselves. Just to be able to hang out with people or sleep for as long as they wanted seemed like heaven to them. That's what they were looking for. Time to themselves, a break. Working as hard as they do, they deserve a break from all this craziness.

You on the other hand... You don't do anything. Except for work for a few hours a week and binge all your favorite shows and movies on Hulu if it wasn't airing on the television at the time. To simply put it, you had no life. All of your friends were away in another country for the moment. Which sucked, but you're glad to have some time alone. You were friends with 6 out of 7 of them. Them as in BTS.

The other member you are not friends with... You don't really get along. You two clash more so than others. It wasn't so much the fact that you both hated each other, but when he did decide to talk to you it was always some sort of sarcastic remark that made your skin crawl. Both of you being stubborn and very sarcastic, you guys didn't even try to be friends.

Growing up with Jin as your best friend, you seem to take on the mom traits as well. Always wanting the best for everyone, even the boy you don't get along with. You and Jin were alike in many ways. The only thing different between the two of you is that you don't have his distinct laugh. He sounds like a freaking car windshield when he laughs. You also don't tell dad jokes 24/7. Which is why everyone else loves you a little more than Jin himself. The only thing about being friends with the whole group is that everyone looks at you like you're their little sister, even the ones younger than you. Which made no sense whatsoever when the children referred to you as their little sister. You didn't really question it though. But it's a good thing because they are protective of you. Although it seems great being best friends with the group, nothing is ever perfect.

_______________________________
before this chapter ends, i noticed that a lot of people seem to think that y/n and jin are related throughout the story. i just wanted to say that they are NOT related. just best friends. :)

A/N if you enjoy this story as much as I did
when writing it, please vote and comment! even share it with your friends if you want. :)

If there are any mistakes, please tell me and I will try my best to correct them.

Please enjoy reading. 💖