17

A/N before you read this chapter, please read this. Soon this book will come to an end. I'm giving you all the choice to pick the ending... Well... Here's the thing. I'm not actually going to tell you the choices. I'll give you two choices and you have to pick a random one. Kind of like a guessing game. One choice requires a sequel. The other one does not. Comment on the word that you feel is best. Listen to your gut and pick wisely. Here are the choices;

another a/n , this book is now over and there is no need to comment a choice down below. thank you to everyone who helped when deciding an ending!

Sun.

Moon.

__:)_:)_:)_:)____

You didn't want to do this, but you had to. It was the right thing to do. Even if that meant breaking his heart a little at the moment. In the end, everything will be okay.

You looked at the phone that was sitting on the table in front of you. You bite your bottom lip and slowly reach for your phone, "Just do it, Y/N," Jimin tells you.

You look up at him and slowly nod. After being a bit dramatic, you pick up your phone and put your passcode in, unlocking it. Jimin is staring at you, waiting for you to contact Jungkook. Both you and Jimin thought it would be better to tell Jungkook in person even if it would be hard.

You open up Jungkook's contact and press the call button. You hear it ring, and then finally he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey..."

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"Can you come over? I need to talk to you."

"I know what you're going to say, Y/N. Don't worry, you don't have to say it."

"Jungkook, I-"

"It's fine, seriously, Y/N. I knew from the beginning that we are better off as friends. I just had to tell you since it's not good to keep feelings in."

"Jungkook..."

"I hope we can still be friends. I can deal with us not being a couple, but I can't deal with us not being friends."

"Of course we can still be friends. Don't ever think that we won't be."

You hear him laugh a little, "Well, I'm glad... You know... You belong with Yoongi hyung. I hope you two stop being mean and actually become a thing. We are all rooting for you two. Including me."

"You don't have to bring him up, you kno-"

"I know, but I'm being serious. It's so obvious. Even Sejin and Bang PD know. Everyone knows but you two. It's annoying because you two are so blind when it comes to that."

Since you had the phone on speaker, Jimin heard it all. He started to grin like he agreed with Jungkook.

"If I want you to be with anyone that is not me, it is Yoongi hyung," Jungkook said.

"I feel like I'm being put on the spot here," You admit.

"You kind of are," He laughs once again, "Anyways, I hope everything works out between you two and I'm glad that we are still friends."

"Me too, Jungkook."

"I have to go finish recording this cover that I'm doing, talk later?"

"Of course! Bye Kookie."

"Bye, Y/N!"

You ended the call and looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

"What the hell just happened?" You asked.