15

here ares two more gifs before the chapter begins. :) I couldn't pick out of these so I'm going to post them anyways,, I love Yoongi so much I swear to god

 :) I couldn't pick out of these so I'm going to post them anyways,, I love Yoongi so much I swear to god

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing your phone ring, you quickly grab the closest pillow to you and throw it over your head trying to block out the sound. You ignored whoever was calling you and tried to go back to sleep. Hearing your phone go silent, you smile to yourself and move the pillow away from your head. You closed your eyes hoping to be able to sleep once again.

By now you were already half asleep. Ring Ring... Your eyes widen and you snap your head towards your phone. Seeing the phone light up, you roll over to the other side of your bed. Throwing your arm towards the bedside table, your hand lands on your phone. You grab it and bring it in front of your face so you can see who it is. Squinting from the brightness, you see that Yoongi was calling you.

"What the fuck?" You ask yourself. Why was he calling you this late?

You slid your finger across the screen, answering the phone call, "Hello?"

"Come to the studio. Now," he said before the line went dead.

"What the fuck? He hung up on me," You angrily say as you look at the time on your phone.

It was 4:06 in the morning and Yoongi was calling you. Why does he want you to go to the studio? You looked at your call log and see that Jin called you first a few minutes ago. You must not have heard your phone ring, cause you didn't wake up that time. You were confused but you shrugged it off.

Not caring about your appearance, you leave your pajamas pants on and just throw a hoodie on over your tank top. Your hair was already up in a bun so you didn't really bother with it. Sliding on a random pair of shoes, you grab your keys and leave your house.

Shivering when the cold air hits your skin, you quickly unlock your car and get in. Starting the engine, you turn on the heat to try to warm up before driving. As soon as you're warm enough, you put the car into drive and make your way towards the studio.