5

iMessage (you, jin)

jin: little yoongi came home upset. What happened?

you: Nothing, I just told him to leave

jin: hm... my mom instincts are telling me that something more happened

you: I mean... I may or may not have pulled the blankets off of him and demanded him to leave

jin: that explains it. you upset the beast

you: well maybe the beast shouldn't have slept ALL day in my house

jin: he'll be okay, he's just grumpy

you: so nothing new basically

jin: yeah, basically

jin: it's late though, you should sleep some y/n

you: yeah, I think im going to. Goodnight jin, I love you

jin: love you too, sleep well.

-

your pov.

~fast forwards to a few days later~

Namjoon had invited you over to their dorm. There was a little get together with all of them, and Namjoon wanted you to be apart of it. Jin was going to fix dinner for everyone, and afterward, there is supposed to some sort of games or movies. You loved spending time with them so of course, you accepted Namjoon's invite.

Looking in your closet, you sighed when you saw all of your boring clothes. You definitely need to go out and get new clothes soon. You already wore everything in your closet about a billion times, and it was all plain. Maybe you need to take Taehyung out with you the next time you decide to actually go out and buy clothes. He always had a way with fashion, it was outstanding.

After standing there, blankly staring at your clothes, you randomly picked out a plain black shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. You could never go wrong with a simple outfit. Your hair was already styled how you liked it, and you had mascara on. Besides, it's not like you have to dress up around the group. They all have already seen you at your worst so why try now.

After putting on your shoes, you made sure you had your phone and keys in your hand. Opening your front door and exiting the building, you made your way to your car. Starting the car, you texted the group chat with all of them in it and told them that you were on your way. Putting your phone on the passenger seat, you begin to drive to their dorm.

You didn't even bother knocking on their door. You just walked right in. You do it all the time so it's not a big deal. "I'm here!" You shouted as you put down your keys on the table by the door. Taking off your shoes, you heard someone. "Ah, welcome Y/N," Taehyung greeted you. "We've been expecting you."

You hugged him and then made your way into the living room area. "I hope I didn't keep you all waiting," you said. "You didn't, its okay."

Walking into the room, you see all of them but Jin. There were two couches in the room. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin were on one. The other had Jungkook and Yoongi on it. You and Tae were standing there, looking at the empty seat left. You looked at Tae and nodded signaling to him that he could have the last seat. You decided to sit in front of Jimin, with your back up against his legs. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be up against his legs since his knees were stabbing you in the back. He was playing with your hair though, it felt good so you didn't dare move.

A few minutes later, Jin came into the room while throwing his arms up. "Whats wrong Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Jin began to shake his head, "There is not enough milk so I can't finish dinner," he paused, " Ah, we'll just order take out."

No one complained about the decision of ordering food. We all decided on pizza since we didn't have any particular cravings. It didn't take long for you all to run out of pizza though. It would seem as if you all didn't eat for a few days by the way all of you was stuffing your faces.

After eating, you all went and sat back into the living room and started a movie. It was boring so you didn't have any interest in finishing it. Either did the boys by the look of their bored expressions. So it was turned off within a few minutes of it starting. "Let's play a game" You suggested.

"What do you want to play?" Namjoon asked. "I have no idea, someone pick something."

Jungkook then smiled, "Lets play 20 questions."

"That's boring" Yoongi spoke up. You rolled your eyes.

"Okay, well lets put a twist on it. Someone asks you a question, and if you refuse to answer it, you have to do whatever the person says. Answer the question or maybe have to do something embarrassing." You suggest. Yoongi then rolled his eyes at you.

You all decided to do that. Jimin was going to ask someone a question first. He carefully looked at everyone before picking his victim. "Ah, yes," Jimin looked at Jungkook, "What is the weirdest dream that you ever had?"

"Well..." Jungkook paused to think, "I think that would have to be the time I was in my underwear and I was like spiderman, spraying my spider webs and moving from building to building. I don't know. It was weird. Don't ask." Now it was time for Jungkook to ask someone a question. He looked at you. Hit me with your best, you thought to yourself.

"Who was your first kiss, and what happened?" You looked over at Jin and both of you laughed when you made eye contact. The others were confused so you began to explain, "My first kiss was with Jin." You heard them gasp, "We were hitting our teen years and still haven't had our first kiss. So we kissed. It wasn't long or anything, just a small, quick peck on the lips." Taehyung began laughing and playfully hit Jin in the arm, telling him he needs to 'Get it.' You, of course, laughed along and shook your head.

It was your turn to ask someone something. You spotted Taehyung. "Oh sweet TaeTae, do you have someone special in your life right now?" He shook his head no. Well, that was a quick answer you thought.

Taehyung then asked Namjoon what his favorite color was because he couldn't think of an interesting question. Namjoon asked Yoongi why he goes out to find someone special, and Yoongi just said that he wasn't interested in anyone.

It was the boys turn to ask someone a question. Yoongi turned and faced Jin. As expected, he didn't ask anything interesting. He literally just asked Jin if he liked being older than everyone. Why does Yoongi never show interest in anything? It's aggravating. This game was supposed to be fun and filled with interesting questions. Not lame ones.

Jin asked Hoseok a question, and he answered. The final question of the game and Hoseok turned to you. "Why do you hate Yoongi hyung so much?" You choked. Your eyes widen, along with everyone else's. Including Yoongi's. No one dared to say anything though until you answered, "I don't hate him." You really didn't hate him. Yoongi decided to scoff and stare at you. "We just aren't friends simply because he shows no interest in becoming friends. That and we don't get along."

"I don't want any more friends," Yoongi said, standing up from the couch and leaving the room.