16

Nothing happened after Jungkook confessed his attraction towards you. You didn't even get the chance to really say anything. He told you to just think about it right before he left your house. And that's exactly what you did. In fact, it's all you thought about since yesterday.

"Don't say anything, Y/N. I imagine that this is a lot to take in and that this probably isn't the right time to say this. Jin just told me I should tell you before it's too late... I know that you and Yoongi hyung have feelings for each other and that's why I'm not pushing this. I just needed to get this off of my chest. Whether you have feelings for me or not, I'll still always be here for you..."

You think about what he said over and over again. Sighing, you stare at the TV. Your favorite movie was on but you couldn't focus on it without your mind wandering back to Jungkook. You had just begun to realize your true feelings for Yoongi when one of your best friends decided to say that they like you. Now you had to deal with your own feelings towards Yoongi, and decide what to do with Jungkook. Could life get any more complicated?

A billion thoughts were running through your head. You knew that you didn't have feelings towards Jungkook, but you were questioning everything. You were once again conflicted about your own feelings.

You for sure had some sort of feelings towards Yoongi even if he was a bit of an asshole. But you didn't want to hurt Jungkook. Jungkook is one of the sweetest people you know, so telling him that you don't have feelings like that towards him would break his heart. It might break your heart too just because he deserves the world, and at that moment you tell him the truth, you'll be the reason that his world crashes.

"Should I maybe give him a chance?" you ask yourself.

"No, don't do that Y/N," you answer yourself, "In the end, you'll just realize that you don't like him, and end up breaking his heart even more."

You stop talking to yourself and look down at your phone that was sitting on your lap. You sit for a few minutes before you decide to turn it on. You had it off all night because you knew Jin or someone would message you asking about what happened.

As soon as your phone turned back on, you unlock it. Opening up your messages, you see that Jin and Jimin texted you.

You open Jin's messages and read those first.

Jin: Y/N... Jungkook told me that he finally told you his feelings.

Jin: Poor boy has felt like that forever now and I thought it was about time he should finally tell you.

Jin: He's going crazy though. He looks at his phone every 5 seconds to see if you had messaged him about it

Jin: Knowing you though, you probably turned off your phone. You tend to do that when you get stressed about things

Jin: Just tell Jungkook how you feel soon. just between me and you though, I know how you feel. But in the end, Jungkook just needs closure. Even if that means being broken for a little while.

You stared at your phone, trying to find the words to say. Jin knew that you didn't like Jungkook, but he still sent Jungkook over to tell you... You understand why, because Jungkook does need closure, but you wish it didn't go like this.

You: Sorry, I did turn off my phone for a little while... I'll tell Jungkook soon, I promise.

You exited out of your and Jin's messages before switching over the Jimin's.

Jimin: We all know what happened, are you okay?

Jimin: Can I come over soon? You may not want company, but I figure you just need someone to talk to

You: Yeah, you can come over whenever. The house is a mess and so am I, but if you really want to come over then sure... :)

To your surprise, Jimin answered your text message before you could even exit the chat.

Jimin: Great! I'm on my way

~

"So he just came over, told you and then left?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah," You answered.

"Well... how do you feel about him?"

You look up at Jimin and frown slightly at his question. Jimin caught onto this and shakes his head.

"Well, I was expecting you to not have feelings towards Jungkook like that," Jimin stated.

"What do you mean you were expecting me not to?"

"Well, I observe people a lot and I could just tell. Your eyes don't light up when you're around Jungkook like how they do when you're around someone else."

"Oh..."

"It's nothing to be ashamed about, Y/N. Just because someone has feelings towards you, doesn't mean you have to have those feelings in return."

"You know Jimin... You're absolutely right. But I don't want to hurt Jungkook. He's one of my best friends and I feel like if I tell him the truth, then it'll never be the same."

"Well if you don't tell the truth and lie instead and he finds out, it'll definitely never be the same then. He'll be even more hurt cause you led him on. You need to tell him the truth."

"You're right... I will."

___________________________________________

this was basically just a fill in chapter :D

this chapter was brought to you by... Yoongi's amazing dancing skills.