7

It's been a whole week since you stayed the night at their dorm. You had to leave the next day because you were called into work. The past week you only worked 4 days, but you weren't complaining. Money is money. You wished the small gas station down the road gave you more hours though. Money was tight.

You're glad you weren't scheduled to work tonight though. Your group of friends was invited to a party, and they are making you tag along. You had no idea whose party it was, but you needed to get out of your house and enjoy life a little. So of course, you agreed to tag along. What's the harm in going to a party?

After applying mascara to finish off your look, you back away from the mirror to look at your outfit. Straightening out the dress you put on, you smiled to yourself. You haven't dressed up in a while so it felt good. You had a full face of makeup on, but it was light, neutral colors that made it look natural. Your hair was wavy and pinned back a little on one side. You had on a little silver chain necklace that had a heart pendant on it that hung perfectly from your neck. Your dress was black and simple. It fit your body perfectly and stopped mid-thigh. As for your shoes, you had on simple black heels that matched your dress.

You didn't know if you had dressed up too much or not but you felt good. Jimin told you to dress up, so you did. If it's a little much, then oh well. You didn't really care. All you knew is that you looked cute so no one else's opinions mattered.

You sat on your couch downstairs waiting for them to pick you up. They had a car that had enough seats for all of you so this time you all wasn't packed in a small area. Trying to pass time, you were scrolling through Twitter on your phone. You didn't follow any army back, but you liked to click on some of their profiles and read their tweets about the boys. It was always amusing. You do the same with hashtags that were related to the Bangtan Boys.

As you were stalking fans, a text message popped up at the top of your screen.

'Jin: We're here.'

You closed out the notification, closed out Twitter in the process and locked your phone. You didn't bother bringing anything else, so you just stood up with your phone firmly in your hand. Opening the front door, you walked out. Closing the door behind you, you made sure that you had a spare key under the rock by the little garden near your door. You saw that you did, so you walked towards the car to join the rest.

A door opened for you and you got into the car, sitting in the only seat that was left. Closing the door, you looked at who was sitting where. Jin was driving and Jungkook was sitting in the passenger seat. There were three seats in your row, and three in the back. Namjoon was in your row on the left side of the car. Yoongi was beside you, while you sat on the right side of the row. Taehyung was behind Namjoon, Jimin behind Yoongi, and Hoseok behind you.

Namjoon and Taehyung greeted you when Jin started driving to the party. You looked at their attire and saw that they cleaned up nice. Suddenly feeling like you dressed up too much, you sighed to yourself. Oh well.

To your surprise, Yoongi started to speak to you, "You look nice, Y/N." Did the world just freeze over? Instead of being rude, he complimented you. This is something very new, and you weren't used to it.

"Yeah, I agree with Yoongi hyung," Jungkook spoke as he turned around in his seat. Others then started to agree with Yoongi's statement.

You felt your face heat up. A very light pink color highlighted your cheeks, "Thank you." You smiled, "If I do say so myself, you all clean up very nicely."

On the way there, you all had small talk. You didn't talk much though. Instead, you just looked out the window, watching the trees race by. It didn't take much longer to get there. Pulling up into a small neighborhood with big houses, Jin parked the car on the side of the road. "We'll have to walk from here since there is a lot of people here, but it's not far. Just about 4 houses down," Jin said as he removed the keys, and put them in his jacket pocket.