4

your pov.

Sighing while you opened the door to your bedroom, you saw the annoying, older boy sleeping under your blankets. On your bed. This is going to be the only time I'm ever nice to him, you thought to yourself. You stood by the door, and softly hitting the door with your knuckles, knocking.

You hear a groan and see the body shift under the covers. "What do you want?", he asked quietly. "Everyone is leaving." You responded. Yoongi put the pillow over his head. "I don't care. I'll leave later."

At a lost for words, your jaw dropped down to the floor. Did he really just go back to sleep? In my bed? In my house? Especially since we are nowhere near friends. Who does he think he is?

Rolling your eyes, you closed the door quickly and walked down the stairs. "Where is Yoongi hyung?" Jimin questioned. "He decided to stay, and leave later."

"Well, I guess we will see him later then," Jin stated. You gave him a confused look and crossed your arms over your chest. "What?"

"Make him leave!" You begged the older boy. Jin just simply shook his head, "Sorry y/n, there is no way to wake him up when he is sleeping." You pouted.

"Good luck!!" Hoseok said before he grabbed his bag and quickly ran out of your house. The others soon followed.

"Well goodbye to you guys too." You spoke to yourself when they all exited the building without saying anything and got into a cab. You offered to give them a ride home, but they rejected your offer. Oh well, less running around for you.

As for Yoongi, you just decided to let him sleep. You may not be too fond of him, but sleep is important. Also, you didn't really feel like arguing right now. Sitting on the couch, you huffed. Sliding your hand around on the empty cushion next to you, you felt the remote and picked it up. Turning on the television, you flipped through the channels to only find nothing to watch. Guess the news it is. You put down the remote and stared at the boring screen. 

-

iMessage group chat (you, jin, and hoseok)

jin: guys im hungry. i need food.

hobi: go make some food then.

jin: im lazy

hobi: lazy ass!

you: watch that language!

jin: ahaha yeah, hoseok watch your language

hobi: shut up jin

jin: thats jin hyung to you

hobi: ;-;

you: .. why am i friends with you guys

hobi: BECAUSE I AM THE SUNSHINE .. and you never leave your house to see actual the actual sun so instead you got me .

jin: im your friend because you are antisocial and got stuck with me since we was little so

you: good point . but since you guys are my friends, you'll come get min yoongi out of my house, right?

jin: no

you: what the fuck. why?!

jin: one simply cannot wake the beast up from his slumber .

you: it's been 5 hours since you all left, and he's still sleeping in MY room!

hobi: go wake him up

you: no

hobi: guess he'll keep sleeping in YOUR room then ;)))

you: literally throw yourself and that wink face away

you: okay, i change my mind. im going to wake him up

jin: good luck, you'll need it

you: thank you, and hoseok please dont throw yourself away i love you okay

hobi: nope sorry too late, throwing myself away brb

-

Catching your breath as you approached the top of the stairs, you leaned against the wall. I really need to start working out, you thought to yourself. I will soon. You lied to yourself though, knowing that you won't ever work out. Shrugging your shoulders, you walked to your bedroom and faced the door. This is it, now or never. He needs to leave.

You held onto the door knob, and opened the door. Once again looking at the boy laying peacefully on your bed. You huffed. This time you reached for the light switch, and turned on your bedroom light. Not caring if it would blind the boy for a few seconds.

Throwing the blanket over his face to hide away from the light, he spat, "What the fuck!"

"It's been five hours since everyone left. It is currently 9P.M. You need to get up, and leave. I'm tired, and I want to sleep."

"Don't you know what space is?"

You scoffed, walking to the bed. You stopped at the foot of the bed and grabbed a hold of the end of the blanket. Pulling it towards you and dropping it on the ground, you uncovered Min Yoongi. He sat up quickly and gave you the dirtiest look you have ever reached from him. You wasn't scared though. It was nothing new. He was always shooting death glares at you. "I know what space is, but this is my house." You dropped the blanket and folded your arms across your chest for the fifth time today.

He stood up, picking his phone up from the bedside table. He then walked towards the door. "I didn't want to be here anyways." You turned around and followed him out of your bedroom, then downstairs. "Good."

And with that, he left. You finally had the house to yourself once again. That made you happy.