18

a/n round two of voting on a random word to pick the ending. The last chapter both sun and moon reached the same amount of votes. So it was tied. Make sure to pick your vote CAREFULLY. one word means a squeal, the other words mean just a few more chapters then its the end. you can pick the other option this round if you want to. At the end, I'll just add up the total amount of votes and pick the highest. pick carefully.

sun.

moon.

______________________________________

Jin's POV.

I was playing SuperstarBTS when my phone decided to ring. I was finally so close to beating the hard level on We Are Bulletproof PT.2. Now I'll have to start all over and fail a hundred times again.

The caller ID was Y/N.

I answer the phone, "gosh , Y/N. I was so close to finally beatin-"

"Jin!" She yelled through the phone, "Yoongi just said that I made him fall for me!"

I choke on air once she says that. My boy finally admitted his feelings.

"Jin, are you okay? Why are you coughing?"

"No, no I'm fine, Y/N. Did I hear that right? Yoongi confessed?"

"Uh... I think so. If by saying I made him fall for me, then yes!"

I throw my free hand in the air and start dancing around in my seat, "It's about damn time."

"What do you mean? What the fuck?"

"I've only been trying to get him to confess for forever now," I say as I stop moving around in my seat. I'll have to go and congratulate Yoongi later for the big move.

"What did you say back?" I asked.

"I haven't said anything yet..."

"What?! Why?!"

"I don't know what to say!"

"Just admit your feelings! Don't leave my boy hanging!"

"Jin! He needs to say it in person, confessing over text message isn't the right way to say it..."

gosh this girl... She makes everything so complicated. He still admitted to falling for her, what more does she need?

"Okay, I'll go talk to him. Be ready to speak to him in person. Buh byeeeee!" I quickly say as I hung up before she could protest.

"Yoongi!" I yell as I stand up from the chair that was in the living room.

I march my way into our bedroom and see him laying on his bed, with headphones in his ears.

"Yoongi!" I shout. He didn't move.

"gosh this boy..." I whisper to myself and walk over to his bed, yanking his headphones out of his ears.

"hey!" He shouts as he looks at me as if I was some crazy person, "What was that for?"

"If you turn up your music any louder, you'll be deaf," I say as I put his headphones down on the bed beside him, "Go to Y/N's and tell her how you feel."

He quickly sat up and crashed his eyebrows together, "I already told her how I felt."

Grabbing his pillow, I smack him with it.

"hey!" He shouts.

I hear the bedroom door open while someone runs in, "What's going on?"

I turn around and see Taehyung panting. He needs to work out if he gets tired from running for two seconds.