Cross faded - H.B 🔪

The mirror's image
Tell's me you're tongue tied-

I sat on the toilet in my bathroom, holding my compact mirror looking at my eye shadow making sure I put about the same amount when I heard the phone ring. Since my parents weren't gonna be home for a week It was just me and my dog Oreo.

But I'm not finished
'Cause you're not by my side -

"Hello?" I speak into the phone I hear laughing and- was that a gun going off? "Um hello-" "hey *hiccup* (y-yn)" the voice of my ex filled my left ear. "What do you want Henry? I'm not gonna take care of you because I can hear it in your voice that your completely shit faced." He growled "get over here- *hiccup* now. Don't make me go over- *hiccup* and get you." Then the line went dead. I sigh and run down stairs, tug my shoes on and start to make my way to his house.

And as I arrived I thought  I saw you leavin' carrying your shoes-

I ran all the way there and as I arrived Belch almost hit me with his car. Henry and his gang came out of Amy "Took you *hiccup* long enough." Henry says as he walks up to me and grabs me pulling me forcefully to him, he put his head in the crook of my neck. I sigh and let him embrace me, I close my eye's and remember the good times.

*flashback*

"Henry no!" I say giggling while he splashes me. Today Henry said he wanted to do something special for me, he brought me to the quarry and bought a bunch of snacks yes it's simple yet it's sweet. He smiled at me and swam over to me, he pulled me towards him and placed my legs around his torso. "I love you." he whispered I look up from his lips shock written all over my face. "S-shit did I-" I just kissed him when we pulled away and I finally caught my breathe I said the words he was waiting for. "I love you too."

*flashback over*

Decided that once again I was just dreamin' of bumpin' into you-

"Whatcha *hiccup* thinking about?" He asked me, I didn't notice but the boys had gone back to his house to get more booze. "The old times..." he sighed "I miss them too.." he whispered the last part. I sighed and rubbed his back

Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm trying to change your mind.

"Would you ever love me again?" He asked in a quiet voice, "I will always love you." His grip tightened around me "-but I don't think I could ever forgive you for what you did. You need to move on Henry.. you need to stop calling me and sending the Boyz to come pick me up.. it's over now.." I felt his body shudder and then wet hot tears on my shoulder "please don't leave me.. please I'm begging you. I'll change I'll change everything about me but please.. don't leave me anything but that."

Left you multiple missed calls and to my messages you replied-

"Why'd you only call me when you high? That's the only time you ever call me Henry. Why do you call me if your just high and want someone to take care of you?" He sighed and I felt more tears "b-because your the only one who's ever cared. And you won't let me do stupid shit. I trust you."
I sigh "Henry everyone says your a bad boy but.. your just a bad person." I heard him gasp a little. "You almost killed that poor boy. He was in the hospital for 2 months and is going to physical therapy." I heard him cry harder I hated saying these things I loved him with my all. But he wasn't safe to be around and I needed to be separated from that. I can't cry in front of him. He'll just make me stay some how with those captivating green/blue eyes that everyone avoids but me. I detach him from me and step back, he reaches for me. "Don't Love. Don't make it harder than it already is.. g-goodbye Henry Bowers." I say my voice cracking at the end. And I walked away, apart of me hoped he would come after me but I knew better than that...
—————————————————