New girl - The Bowers Gang💯

(Only the guitar parts of the song)

You were new to Derry Maine, even though you had only been in town for a couple weeks you had already heard things about the infamous bowers gang. How you managed to avoid them for this long? No one will ever know. You weren't a normal girl though, you hate the color pink and preferred the color red or black, you had an eclectic guitar, you cut your hair short and boy did your parents flip out, you drank and smoke but not to the point where you were shit faced. You opened your windows to let in the fresh air hopefully wishing it would take away the stench of weed. You sighed and thought of practicing the guitar since it's been a while. You plugged it in to your amp and just let your fingers do their magic. Not realizing that a certain 4 boys were watching you.

"Yo who's playing the guitar?" Victor asked Henry, the boys looked around until the tall lanky teen Patrick pointed "That girls window." They all Watch in awe and a little turned on, she had short hair mid neck length, a blunt in her mouth, eye brows furrowed watching her fingers strum the guitar strings and looked like she was only wearing an over sized Metallica shirt. "Holy fuck." Belch said "I think I'm in love." Vic whispers, Patrick licks his lips "She looks like a fucking snack and ya boi is HUNGRY." Henry doesn't say anything because his jaw dropped. The 4 boys look at each other "DIBS!" They yelled at the same time, they yelled so loud that you heard them over your guitar. "Who the fuck are you guys?"
They hear , they all whip around to see the (h/c) haired girl leaning out her window "u-um we heard you-" Belch stuttered put before Patrick said "We heard someone playing the guitar, saw you and thought you were hot asf. So what do you say hot stuff, wanna hang out with us?" You thought about this, play more of the guitar or hang out with 4 boys who are obviously bigger than you and could take advantage of you? "You game princess?" The bleach blonde yelled you smiled at him and nodded. After that day the boys considered her as one of their own.
————————————————————————
Part 2?