Diamond mind - P.H. 🔥

You had took interest in Patrick Hocksetter earlier in the year. Your first interaction with him was when you got paired up as lab partners for chem, but soon developed more than just lab partners. It soon developed into fuck buddies, fuck buddies who cuddle after, fuck buddies who you let stay for breakfast, fuck buddies you let stay over for the whole day and it got to the point where he would stay over for the whole weekend. He opened up to you during this time period, telling you about his baby brother Avery, the flies in his pencil case, everything then something changed and he didn't call you as often, didn't sneak through your window anymore, to where now your just two people who know everything about each other yet don't talk anymore. You knew he was a manipulator maybe he didn't want you anymore? Your assumptions were correct when you saw him walking around town with a new girl under his arm. Your good girl facade shattered and came in the badass bitch. You threw all of your clothes away,stole your parents money and went on a shopping spree within the past week everyone who knew you? Stayed away. You were walking down town with a cigarette in your mouth trying to light it but your lighter wasn't working. "Fuck." You were so focused on your cigarette you didn't notice the lanky teen had walked up to you. "Here let me." You look up confusion obviously on your face but once you saw who it was your breathe was stolen, he pulled his lighter out and lit the cig for you "you gonna stare at me or you gonna smoke that?" You growled and snapped back into reality. "What do you want Hocksetter?" He chuckled "nothing just talking to my favorite girl." You blow the smoke from my cigarette in to his face "Haha your hilarious, really you should be a comedian." His eyes narrowed "Dont laugh at me princess. You know what I'm capable of." You rolled your eyes "yeah yeah go ahead and burn my house down, kill me go ahead. I don't care anymore" you say with a wicked grin. But he saw straight through it, he saw he hurt you without even laying a hand on you. He opened his mouth to say something when his new girl came outta no where. "Hiya babe." She said and cuddled into his side then she saw you and her smile dropped and turned into a scowl. "Why are you talking to her."' You laugh "I was just leaving anyways no need to get your panties in a twist." You hear her gasp and you just walk away.

(Time skip to the next day bc I'm lazy)

You were wandering the woods by the Barrens when you heard a scream

You were wandering the woods by the Barrens when you heard a scream. Your dumbass followed it like all the dumbasses in the horror movies. You came to a sewer drain when you heard more screaming. You snapped out of it and grabbed a thick tree branch you held it up waiting to hit something "hello?" "hELP (Y/N)!" "PATRICK?!" Your eyes widened and you started to run towards his voice, you find him all bloody and crying "hiya (y/n) we all float down here." You turn around and see a clown your eyes go big "fUCK OFF YOU DUMB BITCH" you screamed and hit the fucker in the head with the tree branch. You heard it's neck snap and it laughed you grabbed Patrick's hand and drag him out of there, you don't stop running until your out of the woods and your in Derry. You let go of his hand and bend over putting your hands on your knees breathing heavily. You look up at him and he's covered in blood. "Hey are you ok?" He's in the same position as you breathing heavily. "What ever the fuck that was it bit me" he says with a small laugh. You chuckle "That's the first time i've heard you scream AND cry." he rolled his eye's and stood up fully as did you. You saw that look in his eye you shook your head as he grabbed your waist pulling you to him he rested his forehead on yours"I've missed you." you scoff "1. Don't say you miss me when her spit is still on your tongue, 2. Even if I did love you i'm over you now." He looked in your eyes "Y-you loved m-me?" you laugh "Of corse i did and now i don't anymore because you stopped talking to me and ugh god i loved you ok?" he smiled at you "no.. you still love me. and I still love you." Your eyebrows furrowed and you started to punch his bloody chest, you start crying and he  just held you. You guys eventually got back together and ever since then he never goes a day without telling you he love's you.