Mechanic -B.H 💧

You had lived in Derry for your entire life and had been homeschooled for most of it, but ever since your parents split up your Dad got full custody of you and moved you both in town. You had originally lived on the outskirts of Derry so no one really new you when your father decided to put you in public school. You groaned at the thought of socializing with other people. "If I'm going to public school I get to help you out at the shop." With the house your father bought he also bought an auto repair shop, and trust me anything more than you and your father love besides each other it's cars. He sighed "Fine." You smiled "than you thank you!" You yell, you ran upstairs and not only 5 minuets later were you ready for your first day of public school. Your dad smiled sadly "have a good day sweetie!" He yelled as you raced out the door. You had the route to school imprinted I'm your brain ever since you were little and would drive by it coming in to town, you pulled out your keys and got into your car. You were half way to school when you encountered the four boys and the Blue trans am stopped at the same light as you.

"is tHAT THE FORD MUSTANG BOSS 429?!" You look over at the car next to you to see a boy In a blue trans am

"is tHAT THE FORD MUSTANG BOSS 429?!" You look over at the car next to you to see a boy In a blue trans am. You laugh "yeah it is." "HOW DID-" the boy sitting next to him spoke up "belch calm down your practically yelling in my fucking ear." You didn't noticed but there were other people in the car. The two boys in the back seat laughed at the kid with a- is that a mullet? Oh lord have mercy on his soul. The light turned green and you speed off with the blue trans am right behind you. You look in your review mirror and laugh. You pulled into the schools parking lot and quickly grabbed your bag. As you got out you saw the Trans Am park in the parking space right next to you. You looked in your side view mirror and made sure your chapstick didn't get anywhere else besides your lips. As you stood up the boys from earlier were watching you like a hawk. You didn't want to start off the day with some creeps watching and following you, so you confronted them after them of 20 minuets if relentless staring. "Can I fucking help you?" You say with a bored tone "watch it doll face." Mullet head says you laugh "oh mullet head don't talk to me until you've figure out what your hair should look like." He scowled at you the lanky teen behind him snorts "Hey sweet thang. I'm Patrick" he stuck out his hand, you being the nice person you are go to shake is hand only to be pulled into him. He smelled of lighter fluid and some other strange smell but whatever it was? It was awful. "Your mine now." He stated The bleached blond boy groaned "I wanted her!" You look between them confused. "Um hello? I'm not a fucking object. You can't physically own me." All 4 heads turn to you, "plus I don't even know you guys and right now? Your first impression? It's pretty shitty to be honest." Belch walked up to the new and mysterious yet hot (Y/H/C) girl. "Im Reggie-" he stuck out his hand and you look at him skeptically but shake his hand nonetheless. "Don't mind these fuck faces, want me to show you around?" you nod and walk off with the boy. "I can't fucking believe this!" Said Patrick while groaning at the sight of your sweet little ass walk away with Belch. Henry also groaned, "Common guy's it's like a match made in heaven. They both are obsessed with car's!" The two boy looked at the bleached blonde and nodded. "But if it doesn't work out I call dibs" Vic says the two boys start to curse him out and he chuckled knowing damn well it would work out.